Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Register
C
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hi ,dear Chirag , I want to know if you still interested in the rice transplanter .We are Chinese professional manufacture of the machine .if you still interested in it ,please send the "private meesage "to me . Best regards。Charley .
    dear sir, i want a agricultural land near ahmedabad, baroda etc area budget 75k approx kindly send me details on bimalnirmal@gmail.com
    YouTube - Milky , oyster .... easiest,fastest,cheapest ever ,good quality and quantity mushroom cultivation
    Kindly help me to get some 10 stem cuttings(10 cm long) of Commiphora wighti /Commiphora mukul(Guggal) from Rajasthan.
    We are a manufacturer of bath soap, toilet soap, transparent glycerin soap, guest soap, neem soap, shampoo, facial packs, herbal henna, rose water, bubble bath, cold processed neem oil, oil cake, leaf powder, aloe Vera soap, liquid soap and allied products. Welcome for third party mfg. Contact us for further inquiry.
    Gyarsilal Bagaria
    Akhadhya Tel Sabun Utpadak Sahakari Samiti Ltd,
    H-36-37, Road No2, Riico Ind.Area,
    CHURU-331001 Rajasthan
    Ph-01562-250335
    Cell-09414437389
    neemats@rediffmail.com
    atsneem@gmail.com
    hi chiragbhai,
    what's up, I have not heard from you yet, do keep me posted,
    rajubhai.
    bhavnagar 09879205123
    Chirag,

Could you please let me know the complete details of Mushrooms farms.

Thanks,
    Satya
    chirag ji, r u growing capsicum in rajasthan, i want to talk to you about it, send me your contcat details on wrinklewood@rediffmail.com
    hi, Chirag can you contact me for further discussions on land deal I want to buy some land in Rajasthan. My contact ID is a1mayank@gmail.com
    My handy : 09818073878

Or

Kindly give me your contact no. so that i will call you

regards
    mayank gupta
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…