Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Register
K
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Dr. Kuldeep Barna
    Panchkula(Chandigarh)
    Kindly send your contact detail please
    Regards
    Dr. Somnath Bhattacharya
    Phone : 9820128389 ( WhatsApp)
    dr.somb@gmail.com
    Hi Kuldeep, I am in need of complete project report on banana tissue culture, It is required by NABARD, Please provide. Regards. Anjani
    I'm planning to plant around 5 Acres with rose Cultured plants. My farm is in mathania, jodhpur (rajasthan) pls help me in my plants that how the start rose plants

mahendra gehlot
    Dear Mr Kuldeep,

I want to set up a Tissue culture LAB and for that i will need the details for cost of set up, area required etc.
    Once set up is done i will be needing skilled resources and market also for production and selling of tissue culture produced.
    I have seen that only one or two persons are there who have helped other people in this regard and you are the one.
    I have gone through NABARD website also and got some details but need your help in clearing my picture.

Kind Regards,
    Vaibhav Gaur
    Ph:- +918882346716
    Mailto: v.gaur@tcs.com
    Respected sir,
    I am studing in M. Sc. last semester and I have completed three project on plant tissue culture. I want to start small scale plant tissue lab in Gujarat. So I want some information or training in plant tissue lab for establishment. my contact is vishalmunjapara@yahoo.com or 8000785186
    Hi,

I'm planning to plant around 5 Acres with Robusta or G9 Tissue Cultured plants. My farm is in Hiriyur, Chitradurga, Karnataka. Let me know if u have the Saplings & the approximate price.

Anand
    98804 25496
    Good Afternoon.

This is Jagan I wnt to know the how many dairy milk farms in Andhra Pradesh and places. y because i wnt to set up a dairy farms in ap. hence, i requested u to kindly send the details in brief
    Dear Mr. Kuldeep,
    I am interested to put up date palms in about 5 acre land(2 Hctrs) how many plants are required and please inform WHICH VERIETY OF DATE PALMS YOU ARE OFFERING.

Rgds,

JAMNADAS MANGE
    sir send me more details about your product where will get and price at kesavanavalur@gmail.com
    thanks
    kesavan
    Hi Kuldeep,

Am interested in the date palms...and we are planning to buy around 2000 TC plants.

Can you send me more details at anilesh@gmail.com / 9986114077 or 9036014407

regards
    Nilesh and Vinay
    Dear sir,
    Please send us your best price for Podophyllum.

Thanks
    Regards
    Milind
    Charms Chem Pvt ltd
    23/4,Lokesh Apartment
    Hadapsar Industrial Estate
    Pune 411013
    Mob:9890247473
    Mail:charmschem@eth.net
    Great thing to know about.It will have good results.Can I know the details of drought control tech. .I assure you of help in this project.Plz. contact.
    Shaikh : +91 9322628693 (mumbai ) ..mail : aleeftraders@rediffmail.com
    hello sir
    i am a final year student of b.tech in biotechnology.... i would like to open up a plant tissue culture production unit after completion of my course can you please tell me the setup cost and any other thing that you think is necessary for me to know.
    expecting a knowledge enhancing reply
    thanks
    yatin
    yatin26@gmail.com
    Hi,
    We are working on a large scale Basmati Cultivation project in Haryana ( 6650 acres)

Please contcat me with your product detail in case you are interested.

Sharbendu Banerjee
    Trans World Organics
    sharbendu@transworldorganics.com
    Hello sir. I am also growing watermelon in Maharashtra. Do you export watermelon? Which quality? hat rate is expected? And which season is best for exports. I am new in this field. Plesae guide me. I have 4 acres of land I am willing to grow watermelon in all 4 acres.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…