Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Register
manojsinghchandel

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Dear manojsinghchandel, we are ready to supply the sisal fibre and banana fibre and if you are interested to purchase please contact me,m.s.sekar, msd herbals, krishnagiri, tamilnau.cell - 9600415257, 9442232286 and my mail msdherbal@yahoo.co.in
    hello i know the farming of mushrooms excellent, any body wants to combine with me in mushroom farming they can mail me mushrooms.enquiry ATTHERATEOF yahoo DOT com
    i require it for trading.......so if possible give me the best rate ...and the location will be maharashtra.........pl contact me on 09730122900......omkar mandke
    dear sir,
    we are from lucknow(U.P).we have lemon grass variety krishna in bulk quantity.We can supply as your demand.my ph no.is 9918414849.
    dear sir,

I am just two months later start my musroom shet and the eled coming from past one month.i don't about marketing .please give advice to me.my mobile no.98947 83700.

thanks,

Vijayprabhu.
    I am looking for consultants for atmosphere controlled mushroom cultivation. Please contact :- ranachak@bsnl.in
    Sir,
    Please send your contact details so we could contact you for further action.
    my contact no is vikas747@live.com
    Dear mr manojsinghchandel,

thanks for allowing to view your web based info on agri services,

we are a company located in subsaharan africa and having vast land ( 50,000 acres ) in sudan

we need a consultant who can suvey the land for wheat cultivation in their weather & climatic & soil condition,

in case , you are interested in overseas assignment , we shall discuss more in person at my cell 9867620872
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…