Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Register
J
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Dear sir
    pls call me on this number 9845106372 or pls give me your cont-number or m-id
    rerg
    kumar
    9845106372/9535206615
    Thank you sir. first thing within 80 km preferable. Even car journey within 2 hrs. and price per acre from fourlakhs also ok. please give me information. Thanks.Renuga,
    Hi Sir,

Good Morning , Land for Sale 20 Acres it's located in Mettu patty Colony near Salem,If you want more details , Could you please call to Mr.Lenin (9942576368).
    Thanks,
    Lenin K.
    I'm willing to sale 20 Acres.It's located in Mettupatty (village) near Salem. If you are interested call to Mr.Lenin - 9942576368.
    Hello. I heard you may have some seeds for the medicinal coleus plant. My friend has glaucoma, (the beginning stage), and we would like to grow the coleus for its root tubers. Do you think we could buy some seeds from you? Respond to maryloumiles@yahoo.com, if Yes! Thank You, Mary Lou
    i am looking for agri land in shoolagiri, krishnagiri area let me know if you have any contacts . ph :- +91 9052487820
    Dear Kantharaj, Greetings. I am looking for around 15 acres of land. You may consider land near forest/ hills as well, but should not be rocky. Water shouls be available. Motorable Access without using others property is expected.

Please contact me at sreek011@gmail.com/ 09448376425

warm regards,
    -Sreekumar
    Dear Sir,
    I have 9 Acres of agricultural land with 250 coconut trees + 100 teak trees near Arcot, vellore. If You are interested reply me to skrishnan_tcs at yahoo dot com

Krishna
    Hi My Name is Syed we have 9.32 Acres of Mango Plot on Hosur Road. Just 55KM from Bangalore, in Malur talu, Kolar Dist. With clear Title. If Interested Cont Me on My Cell - 9343797655.
    Please provide your cell phone #, need to speak to you regarding the farmlands on offer.

regards
    Anant Agrawal
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…