Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Register
alchemistjk
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Sir, Please provide guidance to startup betel oil extraction business, process involved, and buyers available for this product.
    Hello sir,

I have started ganoderma mushroom cultivation in faridabad. I need some knowlege and your guidense.

Hope you will help me.

Regards
    Anurag
    Hi,
    This is arun and I am interested in buying your product give me your contact information. Call me @ 9600399289
    Regards,
    Arunkumar
    hell sir ,
    we are cultivating oyster and Milky Mushroom in a rural area of West Bengal. Now we want to sell dry oyster mushroom in bulk quantity . if you have any contact who are engaged in dry mushroom business so please guide us to sell our product .
    mr.ayansaha@gmail.com
    Hi
    I’m deepa from Bangalore/India
    Im interested in spirunila (algea )cultivation unit looking for consultant on training & unit setup Pls do let me know more details &Also pls do send me sample costing details for t same .

Th x
    Deepashree
    hello sir,
    this is sathya seelan from erode(tamil nadu)
    intrested in spirulina cultivation...pls help me
    my contact number is 9894203787...
    may i know ur contact number and location..
    I'm interested in cultivating spirulina for my personal use and also to provide training to rural women in and around Bangalore. If you are interested, please share the cheapest technique available with you. Expecting your reply.
    Thanks & Regards
    Hi,

I am cultivating oyster and Milky Mushroom. Now i am planning to cultivate the Medicinal Mushroom (shitake). Could you please share your knowledge on this.

Thanks,
    Joseph
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…