Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Register
A
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hello, I am looking to buy areca leaf plates of high quality. Can you please provide me with the quotation for all sizes?
    N
    nkalpanaa
    Sir we are manufacturer of are a plate sal leaf plate, corn starch plates. Pls call us 9176631366
    I am looking for saw dust, groundnut shell and coffee husk to manufacture the briquette. Are you doing the supply for this? If yes please contact me on 8888822293
    hi can you give a idea of number of kgs or tons i can get on everyday basis
    N
    nkalpanaa
    Sir we can supply as per your requirement. Pls call us on 9176631366
    Dear Sir,

We are from a well established group based in West Bengal. We require large plots of land (500 acres minimum) for horticulture plantations.

We would be highly obliged if you could share the details of your property.

Thanks and regards
    Shrivatsa Khemka
    newagegroup6@gmail.com
    +919831813988
    Is the land still available? Pl. contact me indonippon64@hotmail.com
    Anybody who have land near to Bangalore may contact with details(Clear title,no false or cheating)
    am interested in a agri land at a price of around 4 lacs or less within 120 kms from bangalore. Please contact me at 9880603390.

Regards,
    ShivaM
    Dear Mr Aumsalram, As per your description it is in Tamilnadu , could you please confirm the actual "Location". and if one travels from Howrah will he have to take the Chinnai Mail to arrive there ? please could you possibly show the Rail and Road -Link to the land that you are hoping to sell Many thanks ,Regards
    what about the water source? is there sufficient water facility available? is it in one piece or parts? well connected with main road usable in all seasons?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…