Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Job Available I need 1 families to work in a farm

Register

Click Here!

hemantht

I need 1 families to work in a farm ( 25 kms ) from tumkur ( Near kolala, tumkur(D). It is near to village (0.5 kms) and kolala ( 2 kms). It is 10 acres land with 5 acres coconut and 5 acres horticulture crop. We have 2 bore wells. I will provide the following, Housing, water, electricity, rice, can grow own vegetables, school for kids, transport, medical care if required. If anyone can provide the labour, please contact me with expected salary for a family. Regards Hemanth

amith123

Hi, I know one family in Hyderabad and they might be interested. Wife and Husband available. Please let me know the Salary. Thank you, Amith.

brij72965

I need 1 families to work in a farm ( 25 kms ) from tumkur ( Near kolala, tumkur(D). It is near to village (0.5 kms) and kolala ( 2 kms). It is 10 acres land with 5 acres coconut and 5 acres horticulture crop. We have 2 bore wells. I will provide the following, Housing, water, electricity, rice, can grow own vegetables, school for kids, transport, medical care if required. If anyone can provide the labour, please contact me with expected salary for a family. Regards Hemanth
I have 01 skilled and industrious labour family from Punjab belt and having vast experience in horticulture, farming, tractor and farm machinery operation. The person is interested to live at farm house with his family. Kindly inform me monthly salary.

nostradamus

Dear sir, We recruited one Punjabi family in Tamilnadu. Are you talking about them?

Last edited by a moderator: