Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Question Suggestion and expert opinion required to grow fruits and vegetables

Register

Click Here!

newenthu

Hello
I have agricultural land in Kerala near Kumbla, Kasargod.
I am not an agriculturist or farmer but highly motivated to grow good fruits or vegetables which should be tasty, look awesome and grow abundantly.
The idea is agro-tourism for school students so that we can share knowledge and best practices with all.

The soil test reports are as below:
pH: 5 - 8 Acidic
TSS: 0.06 normal
Organic carbon: 2.77 High
Phosphorus: 5 - low
K 90 Low

Good water is available in the land and the water pH is 6.3

It is flat land with all types of grass due to the rainy season.
I am attaching the soil test report (in Malayalam) if that helps to give us valuable advise

Thank you in advance

Attachments

Last edited by a moderator:

garao56

Please do not worry about the test reports, we can add soil amendments to improve its structure and proper fertilization of land and agronomic practices. Please inform what type of fruit crops you are willing to take up, in the inter space vegetables can be taken up. What is the extent of land .

What you make is not a subject, but what we need is the subject. What ever you produced, which are rejected by the market or buyer, what you will do with your product. So, before producing any thing make sure, a buyer with 100% buy back agreement. This agreement will get easy bank loan.

garao56

If the plan is for Agri-tourism targeting school children , make you farm with model cultivation of several vegetable crops, flowers and medicinal plants for educating the tourist children. And also include animal husbandry activities like dairy, poultry (back yard/country),duckery in water bodies etc) and a model green house , a small shed (thatched -not expensive) for gathering , workers quarters, office room, road facility , land scaping on the approach road, gardening may be attractive and agricultural education centre . Please consult us for project report

An idea will not change your life. Your future can change accordingly with good investment and money management, good product which market potential, future prospects, long lasting project report and long vision & mission. Just getting FREE information from any site, can't fulfill your idea and tourism is not a easy project where Kasargod is not a tourist destination in Indian tourism map. Agro tourism needs more land and more publicity, which will take more time to get finance results. Money can make any kinds of business, but all business will not bring profit. Best Money management and practical project report will generate the best business in all business including Agro sector.

newenthu

Thank you for your advice and I value them highly. Sorry for the late replies as I am not frequent to this site.
Available land is 3.5 acres and I am planning to buy 1.5 acres more adjuosant to this site.
Currently, it has shed for poultry (10k chics capacity), dairy (for 15 cows/buffaloes) etc
It has workers' room too.

My brother taking care of the site. Please let us make a WhatsApp group to see how we can make this a profitable venture.
kindly share the WA numbers

Center and state governments provide subsidy (NABAD) and banks provide loan up to 70% against the master plan and budget of the project, excluding land value. It means 30% amount you have to invest for infrastructure works, before you apply for finance help. To attract tourists, you have to establish a seperate system in agriculture, other than established in the world. I can provide the A to Z as mantioned above including 100% buy-back agreement for all products.

newenthu

Center and state governments provide subsidy (NABAD) and banks provide loan up to 70% against the master plan and budget of the project, excluding land value. It means 30% amount you have to invest for infrastructure works, before you apply for finance help. To attract tourists, you have to establish a seperate system in agriculture, other than established in the world. I can provide the A to Z as mantioned above including 100% buy-back agreement for all products.
How to proceed. I am interested

How to proceed. I am interested
It is limited to contact a member with member in this site. You have to contact the site (agriculture information) and request for my email and send me your requirements. Also read my messages of "Zero budget natural farming" system and visit the same site to know more about the system.

monu5700

If the plan is for Agri-tourism targeting school children , make you farm with model cultivation of several vegetable crops, flowers and medicinal plants for educating the tourist children. And also include animal husbandry activities like dairy, poultry (back yard/country),duckery in water bodies etc) and a model green house , a small shed (thatched -not expensive) for gathering , workers quarters, office room, road facility , land scaping on the approach road, gardening may be attractive and agricultural education centre . Please consult us for project report
I am in process of setting a organic farm for 15 acres in Vellore and would be looking for agri tourism in future. How can you help us in this endeavour

vrikshaay

I am in process of setting a organic farm for 15 acres in Vellore and would be looking for agri tourism in future. How can you help us in this endeavour
Please see private message by clicking on the envelop symbol on top of page, right side.