Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Wanted Need Contract Farmers for Palmarosa, Lemon grass,Geranium..

Register

Click Here!

shubf7d1

I am looking for contract farmers in Osmanabad. I have palmarosa Lemon grass Geranium etc. for buy back agreement. And also i am looking for a farmers who can supply patchouli dry leaves throught year. Thank You.

SupportTeam

Staff member
@shubf7d1, this is very interesting. Is it possible for you to share more details - perhaps examples of farmers doing this contract farming with you. How much do they need to invest? what are their returns etc? We could do an article about your contract farming in this forum. This will get more members of this forum interested. @editorialteam

marpffc9

I am looking for contract farmers in Osmanabad. I have palmarosa Lemon grass Geranium etc. for buy back agreement. And also i am looking for a farmers who can supply patchouli dry leaves throught year. Thank You.
I am retired AGM of NABARD providing agricultural consultancy to farmers , agro industries, buyers and sellers of farm equipment and products. A farmer near Udupi in karnataka has 5 acres of land with sufficient water where medicinal plants can be grown. Once you can sign an MOU with him for buy back arrangement I can mobilize more farmers in this area and Uttara Kannada district, Belgaum district bordering Maharashtra. Please contact me at marpally8@gmail.com.

Pacific herb

National Seminar & Training Camp
on
Aromatic/Essential Oil Project

(With Research Varieties of CSIR-IIIM, Jammu, Govt. of India),
Date- 2nd October 2016, Sunday. Venue- CSIR- NEERI, Nagpur (MS).
Time- 09:30 am to 05:30 pm.
Chief Guest – Dr. Ram Vishwakarma, Director, CSIR-IIIM, Jammu.

Speakers

Dr. Suresh Chandra, Chief Scientist, CSIR-IIIM, Jammu
Dr. Vilas S. Sapakal, former Vice Chancellor, Nagpur University
Dr. Sanjay Wankhade, Associate Director of Research, Dr. PDKV, Akola

-Salient features-
Second half session will be conducted on the Farm with all practical demonstrations on Cultivation, Harvesting and Oil distillation/extraction process.
Seminar will be addressed by Expert faculties on Cultivation, Processing, Economics and Marketing.

-Issues to be addressed-
How to make project more economical viable
International & National Market scenario of Oil
Introduction of new varieties developed by CSIR-IIIM, Jammu
Plantation and Maintenance of Aromatic grasses with new Technology
Oil distillation process and latest developed Distillation Unit
Different uses of Spent grass (Marc) - left over grass after distillation

For registration send SMS with Name, place and mob. No; to 07083757145, 09422881280 or Email to – agrigum@gmail.com.

Organized by
CSIR- IIIM, Jammu, Govt. of India & Pacific Agro, Nagpur.

For details call
Jammu- 0191- 2569000, Nagpur (MS) - 07083757145, 09730107163, 09422881280.​

razusfarms

We have more than 50 acres of land near hyderabad. We are interested in palma rosa. Pl send me detail mail to amr4455@yahoo.com

nkirankumar09

hi , i have 25 acres with full water, i am planing to do the cultivation of Palmarosa or lemangross . any one provide me the details about this and where can i sell the oils after genarating form Palmarosa or leman grass.
thanks.

aloeveraskpvt

Dear Sir / Mam,

We (SSP GROUP OF COMPANIES) are leading supplier in this field we supply Agriculture Products, Medicinal Herbs (Plants) and Horticulture Plants under buy back production policy. Services that we provide are Agriculture Consultancy, Online Consultancy, Contact Farming and Organic Farming. Kindly get in touch with us through the email or phone no. given below to discuss this further.

You can get more info about our company by visiting our website www.sspgroup.co.in

With Warm Regards

Divyesh Jain

SSP GROUP OF COMPANIES

Mob : +91-8279128863

Email : sspgroup@gmail.com

nkirankumar09

Dear Sir / Mam,

We (SSP GROUP OF COMPANIES) are leading supplier in this field we supply Agriculture Products, Medicinal Herbs (Plants) and Horticulture Plants under buy back production policy. Services that we provide are Agriculture Consultancy, Online Consultancy, Contact Farming and Organic Farming. Kindly get in touch with us through the email or phone no. given below to discuss this further.

You can get more info about our company by visiting our website www.sspgroup.co.in

With Warm Regards

Divyesh Jain

SSP GROUP OF COMPANIES

Mob : +91-8279128863

Email : sspgroup@gmail.com

hello sir, i am interested to do the cultivation in my land , please call me on my number ,7799645151

krishnafoods

I am retired AGM of NABARD providing agricultural consultancy to farmers , agro industries, buyers and sellers of farm equipment and products. A farmer near Udupi in karnataka has 5 acres of land with sufficient water where medicinal plants can be grown. Once you can sign an MOU with him for buy back arrangement I can mobilize more farmers in this area and Uttara Kannada district, Belgaum district bordering Maharashtra. Please contact me at marpally8@gmail.com.
Can I have ur contact no

I am interested in palmarosa contract farming in Gujarat having 25 acre land

Contact no - 9033898401

panditt

Having 5 Acre land available for contract farming near Osmanabad ( 20 KM ).

Last edited by a moderator:

panditt

Send you mail with details. waiting for your reply.

Last edited by a moderator: