Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Land Required Need land for agriculture purpose

Register

Click Here!

krsna11

Hello everyone. I am looking for land for agriculture purpose, either the land is for sale or for lease and the lease term will be for 5 yrs and after every 5 yrs it will renewed again for another 5 yrs and it keeps going on. This lease is coz the person who has land and not able to cultivate anything due to any problem, they would get some money every month or year.
Need only land doesnt matter abt the land connectivity, water facilities etc.

Dear Sir/Madam
This is regarding offering for lease /sale , pls find the below said details for your ref & pls advice,
Looking for genuine buyer even it is helpful for a project of Dairy Farm Or Sheep Farm with fully implemented with all the facilities & also please find the attached pictures as per below.

1. Having clear property documents
2. 13Acres 11 guntas in survey no.33
3. 10Acres 22 guntas of survey no.31
4. 300*24 feet 2 sheds for sheep farm
5. 1 Borewell with 2 inches of outcome water.
6. 30*45 depth 8feet water storage pool
7. 2bhk house for staying in land.
10. Adress : Krishnapura grama, Puttaparthi Circle
Bagepalli 7, Chikkaballapur Dist.
11. Images will help you to show the clear picture, land location exactly neighbor village of Bird sanctuary,

Thanks with Regards

Last edited by a moderator:

mlsudhi

Hello everyone. I am looking for land for agriculture purpose, either the land is for sale or for lease and the lease term will be for 5 yrs and after every 5 yrs it will renewed again for another 5 yrs and it keeps going on. This lease is coz the person who has land and not able to cultivate anything due to any problem, they would get some money every month or year.
We have around 8 acre land in Agali (Palakkad district) in state of Kerala. If interested , please contact .

poorna94

I have 5.5 acre coconut farm in Tiptur Karnataka state if you are interested please call are email me

2889raju

Dear Sir/Madam
This is regarding offering for lease /sale , pls find the below said details for your ref & pls advice,
Looking for genuine buyer even it is helpful for a project of Dairy Farm Or Sheep Farm with fully implemented with all the facilities & also please find the attached pictures as per below.

1. Having clear property documents
2. 13Acres 11 guntas in survey no.33
3. 10Acres 22 guntas of survey no.31
4. 300*24 feet 2 sheds for sheep farm
5. 1 Borewell with 2 inches of outcome water.
6. 30*45 depth 8feet water storage pool
7. 2bhk house for staying in land.
10. Adress : Krishnapura grama, Puttaparthi Circle
Bagepalli 7, Chikkaballapur Dist.
11. Images will help you to show the clear picture, land location exactly neighbor village of Bird sanctuary,

Thanks with Regards
Dear sir,
Can you please contact me.

SupportTeam

Staff member
Please use private messages to share contact numbers. Click on username > start conversation

bondada

Organic orchid of I have 12.00 acres for lease out near Airport Rajahmundry. Right on main road. Abundant water. 3 phase electricity power. Around 50 varieties of fruit plants. Open to lease out for farm crop and also for Poultry farms.

trufarm

Thanks.
May I have the other details like the yearly lease to commence the business and duration of contract.

rekhasree

Please share your contact details. I want to discuss this further.

bondada

Yearly lease depends on the purpose if the fruit plants are intact and for crop farming lease would be cheaper and if deforestation done and all fruit trees removed then the lease will be at commercial rate.

pisrael

Hi,

Land available for sale at Bhainsa, Nizamabad, 15-20 acres at 5 Lakh per acre (negotiable).
For more details send me a message.

Thank you.

raunak52

22 acre land available in Madhya Pradesh, Please contact if interested

FOR SALE. -- 52 acres of good agricultural land with more than 2000 full grown sal,mahua and other trees,2nos. Bore well,4 acres developed farm house ,with road connectivity in Odisha. If interested immediately contact .

bondada

Thanks.
May I have the other details like the yearly lease to commence the business and duration of contract.
Initially, I sign up contract for 6.0 Lakhs PA lease, if you continue with organic farming with out deforestation. I can offer you contract for duration of 5 years with 10% raise in lease amount.