Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Job Available Need a Family or individual to take care of a Desi Cows and Organic Farm in Ramanagara

Register

Click Here!

navinhona

Hello,

We are looking for a couple to take care of our Desi cows and Organic farm. Looking for people with long term commitment.
Location is Bangalore. Need people with Clean habits.
Job would be
1. Feeding the cows, and grazing them and arranging for fodder
2. Milking them and converting the milk into butter and Ghee
3. Keeping the livestock healthy and safe.

The farm is close to the village with easy access to shops, Temple, bus facility, schools etc
Shed will be provided for stay with water and electricity.
The environment is good and safe, and hardworking families can easily adapt. We already have 1 family and are looking for a 2nd Family.

DM me for more information

vanij5569

Greetings from Kailash Chandra Sharma , 74, A DOCTORATE in Diary farming A2 based products farming and also a consultant in agric farming mentally and physically energetic..You may contact ,

Last edited by a moderator:

raja_1

Hello,

We are looking for a couple to take care of our Desi cows and Organic farm. Looking for people with long term commitment.
Location is Bangalore. Need people with Clean habits.
Job would be
1. Feeding the cows, and grazing them and arranging for fodder
2. Milking them and converting the milk into butter and Ghee
3. Keeping the livestock healthy and safe.

The farm is close to the village with easy access to shops, Temple, bus facility, schools etc
Shed will be provided for stay with water and electricity.
The environment is good and safe, and hardworking families can easily adapt. We already have 1 family and are looking for a 2nd Family.

DM me for more information
Hello sir. Kindly reply if there is vacancy. Our family is ready to move in and help you with looking after the cattles and the farm. We are from agricultural background and well-experienced in taking care of livestock and farms as well. Kindly reply as soon as possible.

kalind

Hello sir. Kindly reply if there is vacancy. Our family is ready to move in and help you with looking after the cattles and the farm. We are from agricultural background and well-experienced in taking care of livestock and farms as well. Kindly reply as soon as possible.
Hi Raja,
Are you still searching for job for your family?
If yes, send me your number, I have a job for you near Bangalore