Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Opportunity Contract Farming for Lemongrass & Tulsi

Register

Click Here!

alok1977

Dear
Please share your contact number and I am interested to share my land

Last edited by a moderator:

uday1604

Dear Farmers we are the traders for Tulsi and Lemongrass we do contract farming and buy the produce from Farmers if any one wants to grow Tulsi and Lemongrass it is very lucrative they can contact us or may please give the contact details in personal message
We are Volunteer organisation working with hilly region TRIBE's in Tamilnadu and we are keen to explore.

jainvarz

Hi
Please let us know details; We have 20-25 acres of well irrigated land in Rajasthan near Kota.

avee

Dear Farmers we are the traders for Tulsi and Lemongrass we do contract farming and buy the produce from Farmers if any one wants to grow Tulsi and Lemongrass it is very lucrative they can contact us or may please give the contact details in personal message
I am interested, please send me more details

bkdfarms

Sir,
We have 9.5 acre of land i am interested to grow tulsi and lemongrass please let us know the procedure and documents to be executed for contract farming.

vamsar

We require regularly fresh tulsi leaves for domestic trade of 5 Metric Tons. plz contact us.

amitrajpurohit

Which variety of Lemon grass oil are you purchasing mostly and at what price ? Please answer the same for tulsi..i.e. what price for dry leaves?

bramhi

We have 20 Acres of dry land with water facility in Chittoor District Andhra Pradesh. We are interested in forming Tulasi/ lemon Grass under contract forming. Please contact me.

bangerakk

Please contact.

poloking

send us your bye back contract for Tulsi

rainacrea

I am agricultural consultant ,and I have more than 100 acre of land to cultivate medicinal plants at Haryana. If the offer is good , can go ahead with it.