Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

For Sale Lowest cost highest quality Organic manure

Register

Click Here!

dinlog

We manufacture high quality, very low cost Organic manure. For all crops cost of our manure for one application is only Rs. 36 for one acre. To be applied (sprayed) once in 10/15 days. We can supply any quantity. Contact me. Chennai.

Last edited by a moderator:

rayomand

We manufacture high quality, very low cost Organic manure. For all crops cost of our manure for one application is only Rs. 36 for one acre. To be applied (sprayed) once in 10/15 days. We can supply any quantity. Contact me. Chennai.
Would like to have it. At how many days interval is it to be sprayed and cost of delivery in Nagpur or the village and the total cost for atleast 10 acres.

dinlog

Would like to have it. At how many days interval is it to be sprayed and cost of delivery in Nagpur or the village and the total cost for atleast 10 acres.
Yes we can supply. To be sprayed once in 10 days at 200 litres per acre. Delivery will be through courier service to nearest available location. For 10 acres for 10 applications you will need 5 bottles each costing Rs.720. Total cost will be ₹3600.

Attachments

intertrade

You mentioned in your introduction Post above......

₹ 36 per acre!
For 10 acres it should be ₹ 360?

Kindly correct me and elaborate clearly please.

also authenticate with supporting Documents/Certifications.