Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

For Sale Fresh neem seeds in Andhrapradesh

Register

Click Here!

blennytechno

We are having bulk quantity of Azadirikta India (Neem Seeds), Organic Seeds Available. and having bulk quantity of Siridhanyalu(Organic Foods i.e. Arikelu, Samalu, Vudalu, Korralu (Foxtile Millets), All Fresh vegetables and much more. Who want to Neem Seeds and Anyone Millets and Others Can Directly Connect Me Quantity, Price. We are Supplying in Andhra Pradesh. Contact : 7981333494

maitys

We are having bulk quantity of Azadirikta India (Neem Seeds), Organic Seeds Available. and having bulk quantity of Siridhanyalu(Organic Foods i.e. Arikelu, Samalu, Vudalu, Korralu (Foxtile Millets), All Fresh vegetables and much more. Who want to Neem Seeds and Anyone Millets and Others Can Directly Connect Me Quantity, Price. We are Supplying in Andhra Pradesh. Contact : 7981333494
For neem seed and millets pl mention following specifications :
Moisture %:
Foreign matter and impurities %:
Packing material and size :
For millets also mention whether it's husked or whole / unhulled .

anan5531

Please give rate for neem seeds