Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Wanted Need agri land in Kokan or near by Goa

Register

Click Here!

ginglefeed

I want agricultural land for organic farming in cheap rate there l want water availability and usable for make agro tourism point. If any one have pls contact me.

Prabhas Tikhe

Sir we can provide you the land in Kongan region . Kindly let me know what is the extend of land parcel you require . ?
Regards,
Martin .

greenlandfns

I want agricultural land for organic farming in cheap rate there l want water availability and usable for make agro tourism point. If any one have pls contact me.

Prabhas Tikhe
We have land for sale in upcoming tourism area in Konkan region-Sangameshwar taluk, in Amba Ghat area. Total land available is 15,000 acres in 5 villages; land touching NH 166. Enough water and salubrious climate for tourism project, already with enough trees, streams and good rainfall. How much area you want? Please mail for further details, specifying total area you are looking for, to E: greenlandfns@gmail.com So that we can mail you pictures and other details of the land. Minimum area sale: 100 Acres. Price/Acre: Rs. 4 Lakhs. All document copies available with us and you can come inspect them in our office at Hubli, Karnataka.