Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

For Sale Available Coconut Farm for lease-60kms from Bangalore

Register

Click Here!

kalind

I have a very good yielding hybrid coconut farm for lease on the outskirts of Bangalore, it’s 60 KMs towards west.

Fully fenced, 3” bore, water available throughout the year.

Total 3.5 acres. (2 acres coconut farm and 1.5 acres empty land to grow anything you want). A small house with two rooms is also built with toilet.

This is an ideal option for anyone wanting regular income from coconuts plus grow whatever you want depending on your expertise.

It’s for lease.

Email me if you are interested.

Thanks.

Ps: Agents, please move on.

T

taibaniimran

I have a very good yielding hybrid coconut farm for lease on the outskirts of Bangalore, it’s 60 KMs towards west.

Total 3.5 acres. (2 acres coconut farm and 1.5 acres empty land to grow anything you want). A small house with two rooms is also built with toilet.

This is an ideal option for anyone wanting regular income from coconuts plus grow whatever you want depending on your expertise.

It’s for lease.

Thanks.

Dear sir,
I am interested in above farm on lease
Sir please send me the exact location and other details like lease period and amount.
taibaniimran@gmail.com
Thanks n regards
Taibani Imran.

ajaytgowda

It’s for lease.

Thanks.

Hi,

Do you still have the land for lease. Kindly reply on my mail ajaygowda.t@gmail.com with quote for lease.

Regards,
Ajay

bumiarmada

It’s for lease.

Thanks.

We are interested please contact 9633744193 cr.tendercoconutwater.com