Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Wanted Require Contract Farmers for Medicinal Plants. High Returns. Assured Buyback.

Register

Click Here!

kirtishete

Hi i like your profile. I like to contact you. I have 13acrs agricultural land at yavatmal district in Maharashtra plz contact me for further information...

Regards :-kirti shete

vasuall

Dear Sir/madam,

Kindly let me know if you can provide us the buyback facility in U.P near fatehpur.

tatvabotanicals

I like your profile, very interesting, I have 5 acre dry land, what can I grow, water only in rainy season, village waste water available, pls give any information
We can offer timber projects like Melia Dubia, Poplar, Eucalyptus and Teak. We can also provide aromatic projects such as Lemongrass, Citronella and Palmarosa. These crops can be cultivated in rain-fed conditions with proper technique and care.

greenlandfns

I like your profile, very interesting, I have 5 acre dry land, what can I grow, water only in rainy season, village waste water available, pls give any information
There are many herbs including high value herbs that can be grown as rain fed crops. To get further information about dry land herbal farming, please mail us your land details, location and contact details to E; greenlandfns@gmail.com

greenlandfns

I have land but no money to invrst
Want
Where is your land? How much land is there? What facilities like electricity, water sources are there-around? Please mail us full details of land, location, contact details and we can get you investment with lowest interest on the security of the land, and can assist you in high value crops cultivation, and marketing of the products. Please see our diverse posts in this site. Please mail us details to E: greenlandfns@gmail.com

aloeveraanmo

Hi,
We are planning to grow up aloe vera plant in 5 acers initially. Later we are planning to extend upto 30 acers in Andrapradhesh. If you are interested to buy back contract then we are ready do forming. please share your thoughts on aloeveraanmo@gmail.com/9100175001 watsup

spanjay

I have 56 acres of organic land in north eastern part of India. For contract farming please call me at 9831153548

sammbhau

just a acre of land in Thane district maharashtra , can that count , water road and electricity all available away from civilisation. contact num 8828000808, soil clear of all artificial fertilizers, pesticides etc,starting in june