Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Need guidance to start agriculture with 1.5 inch borewell water

Register

Click Here!

S

somu61821

I have drilled borewell and got 1.5 inch water by 185 feet. I have 4 acre land. This is the first time that i am going to be farmer. I want you to give information how can I start the farming or for which crop such water is best?

I have drilled borewell and got 1.5 inch water by 185 feet. I have 4 acre land. This is the first time that i am going to be farmer. I want you to give information how can I start the farming or for which crop such water is best?
From Where are you. If you are near Delhi I can provide you a good Help with Patnership So if Ready do contact me on watsapp (9953104533)

S

somu61821

From Where are you. If you are near Delhi I can provide you a good Help with Patnership So if Ready do contact me on watsapp (9953104533)
I am from Karnataka. I just need your valuable suggestions

S

somu61821

I am from Karnataka state. I just need your valuable suggestions

sribuntee

Send me your details.
Contact number.
I will guide you in that.
And yes I won't ask any fee.
If you like my guidance we will work together in future or I will buy your entire production if you follow me.
Regards
Buntee
Sribunty22@gmail.com

greenlandfns

Please see our diverse posts in this site about this topic. You have to go for low water consuming crops and also go for multi crops. Please understand that plants take nearly 60% of nutrients they require from atmosphere and only balance comes from soil and water. Please mail us for any further details with details of your land, location and your contact details to E: greenlandfns@gmail.com