Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

For Sale The Miracle Food: Dioscorea bulbifera-Prevents Many Diseases including Tumors, Diabetes, Goitre etc.

Register

Click Here!

greenlandfns

Dioscorea bulbifera is a traditional miracle food that grows without care in almost all climatic conditions. This is a miracle food that can save you from many diseases including Tumors, Diabetes, Goitre etc. The disappearance of these kind of food from our menu may be one of the reasons for increasing incidence of many diseases in India. Please see the attached abstract of a research paper dealing with phyto-chemical and medicinal use of D. bulbifera. The disease prevention abilities of this unassuming tubers and its aerial tubers (bulbils) is miraculous. There are many varieties of D. bulbifera. Some varieties has aerial tubers referred as Air Potato/Air Yam/Meat Potato etc which are very effective and easy to grow and collect and cook and eat. D. bulbifera can be grown anywhere including urban areas on road side trees, in waste bags or drums or tins as as these are creepers with dense green foliage. These can be put on walls and it can be a good green cover for the wall too that will reduce impacts of high temperatures in hot areas. It requires no special care and can be cultivated as rain fed or with low water supply.
We are promoting organic cultivation of D. bulbifera varieties as they are facing extinction due to lack of attention and lack of knowledge about its unique abilities to prevent many diseases at very low costs.
We supply planting material of D.bulbifera and provide all guidance for cultivation. For further details and supply of planting materials, please mail with details of your land, quantity of seeds/mother rhizomes required to E: greenlandfns@gmail.com

Attachments

Last edited:

bhaugavand

Dear sir/Madam

I am farmer from maharashtra Raigad district i have alos Dioscorea bulbifera kindly guide me how can I sell and where plz

nilmoni_pathak

SIR DID YOU EVER CHECKED ITS DIOSGENIN CONTENT. THIS HAS USE IN PHARMACEUTICAL. THIS IS ONE OF THE PHARMACEUTICAL DRUG. I CAN UNDER TAKE THE ISOLATION PROJECT OF DIOSGENIN AT YOUR PLACE WHILE IT HAS READY MARKET THIS SHOULD BE UNDER LARGE SCALE CULTIVATION . TO BE FOLLOWED BY AGRO TECHNIC AS WELL MAY CONTACT N.PATHAK. +91 9239245382 mail-nilmoni.pathak@gmail.com
thanks.

Last edited:

greenlandfns

SIR DID YOU EVER CHECKED ITS DIOSGENIN CONTENT. THIS HAS USE IN PHARMACEUTICAL. THIS IS ONE OF THE PHARMACEUTICAL DRUG. I CAN UNDER TAKE THE ISOLATION PROJECT OF DIOSGENIN AT YOUR PLACE WHILE IT HAS READY MARKET THIS SHOULD BE UNDER LARGE SCALE CULTIVATION . TO BE FOLLOWED BY AGRO TECHNIC AS WELL MAY CONTACT N.PATHAK. +91 9239245382 mail-nilmoni.pathak@gmail.com
thanks.
Dear Nilmoni Pathak,
Thank you for the update. We know about Diosgenin and its uses. Please see the doc attached to our post. We are mainly organic farmers and doing farming consultancy to support farmers and sell our farmers products for best price possible. So, if you want supply of the product, we can supply. Or you can give us contact details of those companies doing extraction, so that we can supply to them. Even you can set up own extraction unit and we can supply any quantity required. Alternatively, you can send us a basic full cost estimate (land, building, extraction plant costs) for setting up a minimum feasible capacity unit for extraction of Diosgenin with details of its market/buyers etc. So that we can discuss with our farmers the possibility of setting up a unit for extraction. If our farmers are ready to put in the investment, we will provide you the consultancy for setting it up.
Also, please specify which variety of D. bulbifera has the largest content of Diosgenin. There are many varieties of D. bulbifera found in India and also there are bulbils in many other members of the Dioscorea family, which also has Diosgenin content. Please mail pictures of the D. bulbifera bulbil which has the largest Diosgenin content and best for extraction purpose.
So, Please mail details as requested to E: greenlandfns@gmail.com