Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Wanted WANTED GOOD CONSULTANT FOR ORGANIC FARM IN 6 ACRE LAND NEAR KOLKATA.

Register

Click Here!

srinjoy

Dear Sir,
I am Horticulture Graduate from UAS,Bangaluru 1990.I have plenty of Exp.(25 Years) in farming both traditional and organic hi tech Farming, Commercial Nursery setup ,beautification project and agro -Forestry .If you can give your email id I can send you my resume to you.
Thanking you
With Regards
Srinjoy Mukherjee
srinjoymukherjee2013@gmail.com

gree17a3

We provide On-Field Training & Consultancy Services for Organic Farming Cultivation.
Thanks & Regds., Firoz Hassan Khan. Horticulturist & Organic Farming Consultant. Green Farm Organic. Allahabad.

srinjoy

IT IS STRANGE THAT RITIKVMG HAVE SUGGESTED CONSULTANT FROM SOUTH INDIA ! WHERE AS THERE ARE ABLE LISTED MUCH EXPERIENCED CONSULTANT AVAILABLE AT KOLKATA .THIS IS SHARE PARTIALITY FROM YOUR STAFF MEMBER !

gree17a3

Yeah! Its true that Agricultureinformation.com threads & Staff Member's usually suggest Experts or Consultant more frequently from South for any Query by New Members.

gree17a3

IT IS STRANGE THAT RITIKVMG HAVE SUGGESTED CONSULTANT FROM SOUTH INDIA ! WHERE AS THERE ARE ABLE LISTED MUCH EXPERIENCED CONSULTANT AVAILABLE AT KOLKATA .THIS IS SHARE PARTIALITY FROM YOUR STAFF MEMBER !
Yeah! its True. Mr. Srinjoy, This Member Staff's are promoting Experts & Consultant more from their Southern States where as they don't know & have the Experience of the Agricultural Pattern & Climate prevailing here in our Northern States of India.

SupportTeam

Staff member
We search the database at http://www.agricultureinformation.com/experts-list.html and share some useful links. It just happens most of the experts who have listed their details are perhaps from certain areas of the country. In any case, we have noted your valid observations and will keep in mind. Also, please feel free to share / recommend experts/consultants that you know who are closer to your areas. End of the day all our objectives are the same - to help people with some useful information. Thank you ! @ritikavmg - please note.

gree17a3

We search the database at http://www.agricultureinformation.com/experts-list.html and share some useful links. It just happens most of the experts who have listed their details are perhaps from certain areas of the country. In any case, we have noted your valid observations and will keep in mind. Also, please feel free to share / recommend experts/consultants that you know who are closer to your areas. End of the day all our objectives are the same - to help people with some useful information. Thank you ! @ritikavmg - please note.
Mr. Ritikavmg & Concern Support Staff Team, Thanks! for your Reply regarding my 'Valid Observations'. I hope so better 'Co-ordination' is needed between the Support Staff, the Moderator & the Senior Most Management of Agricultureinformation.com. So that Nobody is feel "Neglected & let down" by this Negative Attitude of the Support Staff & other Concern person. Regds., Firoz Hassan Khan. Horticulturist & Organic Farming Consultant. Green Farm Organic. Allahabad, Uttar Pradesh.