Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Wanted I have 3 000 acres of arable land in Guyana, South America. Need strategic investor partner.

Register

Click Here!

I have 3 000 acres of arable land suitable for soybean, corn, cattle but preferably coconuts. Land is located in Guyana, South America. Easy access to the USA, Europe and the Caribbean.
Looking for a strategic investor partner that is willing to have serious discussions to take this venture forward.

rejeeve

Dear Sir, Are you from Guyana?
I am an vegetable oil industry professional from India. Would like to be your partner in small investments. Can you reply me at rejeeveraj at yahoo dot com.Regards,
Rejeeve

srinjoy

I am Horticulturist with 25 years of Exp .I have a investor in India but I have to see whether he shall invest in foreign .Please sent me details in my mail id ie srinjoymukherjee2013@gmail.com.I shall get in touch with you if everything is alright .
Thanx.
With regards
Srinjoy Mukherjee

karim amani

I have 3 000 acres of arable land suitable for soybean, corn, cattle but preferably coconuts. Land is located in Guyana, South America. Easy access to the USA, Europe and the Caribbean.
Looking for a strategic investor partner that is willing to have serious discussions to take this venture forward.
I will be highly appreciated if you send me full details of conditions and position of your land.
Karim Amani

DEAR FRIENDS I AM LOOKING FOR A INVESTING PARTNER FOR AGRI PRODUCE SUPPLY BUSINESS (FROM FARMER TO RETAILER ) IF ANY BODY INTERESTED PLEASE WHATSAPP ME MININIMUM 25 LAKHS EVEN OLD 500 AND 1000 ACCEPTED

I will be highly appreciated if you send me full details of conditions and position of your land.
Karim Amani

Topography – Gently undulating grass-covered plains studded with bush Islands with light forest along the water courses.

Soil Type – Sandy Loamy

PH – Approx. 4.2

Temperatures – 22.4-32 C

Rainfall Season – June – September

Average Monthly (During Season) – 252.1- 411.5mm

Average Days per Month (During Season) –22-25

Agriculture Suitability – Coconuts, Soybean, Corn, Cattle

mraja

Dear Sir,

Kindly advise on the nature of partner you seek, the level of funding sought. Do you own the land ?
Any possiblity on leaseing 25 Ha of the land offered.
Advise.
Regards

mraja

Dear Sir,

Kindly advise on the nature of partner you seek, the level of funding sought. Do you own the land ?
Any possiblity on leaseing 25 Ha of the land offered.
Advise.
Regards

ozzybusiness

Hello Sir
Drop your mobile no and email address.
I am ready for Agriculture land investment.
you can contact me on my mobile no+9176777-77797
obcfarming@gmail.com

Dear Sir, We seek partners who can provide primarily the level of financing necessary to establish at least the pilot phase (150 Acres) and or technical/ managerial expertise (optional).
We can consider looking at 60 Ha not as a lease but a generous joint venture arrangement.

Hope this information helps. Please feel to request or ask any other questions.

Regards,

ozzybusiness

Dear Sir, We seek partners who can provide primarily the level of financing necessary to establish at least the pilot phase (150 Acres) and or technical/ managerial expertise (optional).
We can consider looking at 60 Ha not as a lease but a generous joint venture arrangement.

Hope this information helps. Please feel to request or ask any other questions.

Regards,
Hi
Kindly share your mobile no
or email id

thanks

Dear Sir,

Not Interested in doing Business with Indians.

Regards
Dear MR, It is our duty to respond to all request for information. We definitely do not discriminate with our business ideals and apologize sincerely if that is the way you felt.

Our administrator thought they had replied to an email address with similar initials, if that wasn't you we humbly apologize.

On the positive side, we would be happy to forward you all the details immediately should you be able to provide us an email address. (Or email us at : charisgroupgy@gmail.com)

Regards

Last edited: