Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

TO START DAIRY FARM

Register

Click Here!

sarath9160

I want to start murrah buffalo dairy farm in andharapradash, eastgodavari district, rajahmundry, so murrah buffalos are sutable or not, and each buffalo how much cost is available in andharapradash and wher i buy buffalos in andharapradash, and how can i get bank loan in ap

Last edited by a moderator:

nazmul22

You can start dairy farm at any level and it will run on your maintainence how you keep the buffalos,they need a clean environment and the rate of the buffalo is depend on its age and production of milk.. The bank will finance only with the level of scheme you will provide even govt. Is supporting this scheme so you get is financed very soon but you have to work hard until you get it will take 3months of time so

yashvir

I want to start murrah buffalo dairy farm in andharapradash, eastgodavari district, rajahmundry, so murrah buffalos are sutable or not, and each buffalo how much cost is available in andharapradash and wher i buy buffalos in andharapradash, and how can i get bank loan in ap
The price of milk is so low in our area that marginal farmers are also opting out of milking business. Start on a small scale and then think of a bank loan. Go for products other then milk like ghee cheese etc

deepak_kesariya

@sarath9160

We suggest you to please join a successful dairy farmer in your area for at least 3 months to know the rules of the dairy business.

You can contact us to get hands on training in running a dairy farm .

Our expert team will guide you to scientifically manage the feeding, breeding , health management of dairy animals.

Daily record keeping and yearly planning of activities is also taken care by our experts.

Plz call us on +919819533511
To get bankable project report, as well as on farm consultancy services.

Regards,

Deepak Bhanushali
+919819533511
Gau Vibhuti Agriculture Pvt. Ltd.
Mumbai.

somkar

pl study dr yogis vidoes on youtubes-hindi 5 hrs and english 7 hrs. before u enter dairy farming
Regards
Dr Yogi
only whats app number 9822194289

aksharambs

Dear,

Get consultation for your dairy (Milk Processing Unit) and dairy Farming queries- One Stop Complete Dairy Solution

Initial Consulting – Business Modelling
Business Plans /Project Report – Dairy Farm
Company Registration
Land Selection Assistance
Shed Design
Assisted Animal Buying Program
Assisted Machinery Buying Program

and Many more ...

Please contact us to start your dairy Farm.

Meticulous Business Solutions
Mr. Yogesh - Food & Agri Business Consultant
+91 992 167 1369
yogesh@meticulousbizsol.com

Thanks & Regards,
Akshara Deshmane
info@meticulousbizsol.com

nkjohri

We are looking for active partners who are interested in starting a dairy operation near Madurai. We already have the land and most of infrastructure in place and the right partner will bring dairy business experience and willingness to manage daily operations. Please msg for more details.

garao56

Please inform the number of animals you want to purchase first . You need to allot 2-3 acres of land for raising grassess. If you want to go for 10 animals , each animal costs around 70000 - 80000 at Rajahmundry. Rs.100000/- at Haryanana. Murrah breed is suitable for East Godavari District . Please approach us for project report for submission to the bank for availing dairy loan for which you need give security by mortgaging land or building worth 125 % of the laon.

G.Ananda Rao B.Sc (Ag)
Ex. Agricultural Officer & Agricultural Banker
Vijaya Agro-consultants
Yanamalakuduru, Vijayawada -13

parvana

Hlo sir I am ashok from haryana in jind district and I provide u the best quality of Murrah buffalo's in low price of buffalo and u filful your dreams come to haryana and buy your choice of buffalo's which gave milk 18ltr per day plz contact me 8901074330

srikanthan

We are looking for active partners who are interested in starting a dairy operation near Madurai. We already have the land and most of infrastructure in place and the right partner will bring dairy business experience and willingness to manage daily operations. Please msg for more details.

Please do contact or provide number to contact
Srikanth

The Supreme Agrotech has more than 10+ years of experience in supplying cows and buffaloes of high productivity and pedigree.
We have assisted numerous dairy farmers and cattle breeders with advice, selection, procurement and shipment of their Buffaloes & Dairy Cows.

1. Pure Murrah Buffaloes of excellent body confirmation, Good udder, tightly curled horns, dairy temperament and milk yields of 10 to 20 liters per day.

2. Holstein, Jersey, and HF crossbred cows of excellent body confirmation, Good udder, dairy temperament with milk yield capacity of 20 to 40 liters milk per day

3. We also specialize in sourcing of indigenous breeds of Cow’s like Gir, Sahiwal, Tharparker, Rathi, and Kankrej

All our cows, buffaloes, heifers and bulls are disease free and have great tolerance to hot and cold climatic conditions and breed regularly. Cows, buffaloes, and bulls sourced by us are reliable and superior.

Transportation of cattle to all states across India is available.

Please feel to contact us with your requirement on 9052825854, 9948033733 or srujan.prasad@thesupremeagrotech.com