Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Wanted Looking for consultant/contract farming for 40 Acre Land around Bangalore

Register

Click Here!

piyush deora

Dear Farmites,

I am passionate about farming and the whole idea of Organic Farming. I have purchased ~40 acres agricultural land around bangalore (125 km) and am looking for a kick start with joining hands with Farm Expert or Contract Farmers.

I am also interested in Flowers and am looking for 4-5 acres of land in and around abngalore for Floriculture. If any one has any leads please connect.

TIA,
Piyush Deora

marpffc9

Dear Farmites,

I am passionate about farming and the whole idea of Organic Farming. I have purchased ~40 acres agricultural land around bangalore (125 km) and am looking for a kick start with joining hands with Farm Expert or Contract Farmers.

I am also interested in Flowers and am looking for 4-5 acres of land in and around abngalore for Floriculture. If any one has any leads please connect.

TIA,
Piyush Deora
Dear Piyush
I am a retired AGM of NABARD providing holistic counseling healing and tagricultural consultancy

varghesephilip

i am an agriculture engineer with 25 + exp in green house projects, open field farm planning, has implemented big gh projects in hosur, was the team leader of the mega orhid project in pondichery pls call me if you are ntrested
varghese philip 09446994933

shanky75

Dear Farmites,

TIA,
Piyush Deora
Dear Piyush
I am a retired AGM of NABARD providing holistic counseling healing and tagricultural consultancy
I'm Shankar Biddappa,Here from Coorg,Can you please let me know where exactly your 40 acre property located?Then I will suggest you what kind of agriculture farm can be done there.

rahu7657

Mr. Piyush,

My dad is looking to sell his land which is near Rayakottai. its exactly 85kms from majestic bus stand.
its 5 acres surrounded with coconut trees along the border with 2 bores, free current, and 2 spacious rooms with a bathroom. its a perfect place for greenhouse
all the records and titles are clear.
if you are interested, do write back to me and my id is rahul_chn89@yahoo.com

Regards
Rahul

Dear Farmites,

TIA,
Piyush Deora

binilk

Mr. Piyush,

My dad is looking to sell his land which is near Rayakottai. its exactly 85kms from majestic bus stand.
its 5 acres surrounded with coconut trees along the border with 2 bores, free current, and 2 spacious rooms with a bathroom. its a perfect place for greenhouse
all the records and titles are clear.
if you are interested, do write back to me and my id is rahul_chn89@yahoo.com

Regards
Rahul
Pls contact me for details
Binilk@gmail.com
Ps I am not an agent. I am planning to start a small scale farm in about 5 acres

Pacific herb

We Pacific Agro provides complete Consultancy on all Aromatic grasses including Tulsi, These projects are totally free from Agriculture Risk, please call us on 07083757145, 09730107163, 09422881280 or write-agrigum@gmail.com, you can also join us in Our National Seminar cum Training Camp on 2nd Oct, 2016, Sunday at CSIR-NEERI, Nagpur (MS) the details are are available at www.aromediherbs.com, thanks.

chirag

Dear Farmites,

TIA,
Piyush Deora
Please provide your email address to send you the proposal for farming.