Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

dry red chilli and spices from guntur

Register

Click Here!

pramoda

Pramoda Exim Corporation is one of the leading companies in India in Exporters, Manufacturers and suppliers agriculture products from, Guntur, Andhra Pradesh, India. We specialize in the export of best quality food products. We can also export agro products like
Spices: dry red chilli, red chili powder, turmeric finger, cumin seeds, tamarind, clove, black pepper, coriander seed, garlic, ginger, fenugreek seeds, fennel seeds

sunm4d96

Pramoda Exim Corporation is one of the leading companies in India in Exporters, Manufacturers and suppliers agriculture products from, Guntur, Andhra Pradesh, India. We specialize in the export of best quality food products. We can also export agro products like
Spices: dry red chilli, red chili powder, turmeric finger, cumin seeds, tamarind, clove, black pepper, coriander seed, garlic, ginger, fenugreek seeds, fennel seeds

Mr. Pramod I want turmeric rhizome with rich content of Curcumin present in it. I want report the percentage of curcumin present in it i have strong buyers please call me +919845124005 whats app no. Mr.Manzoor Altaf [Bangalore]