Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Opportunity Required Dealer,distributor/ C&F Agent for FMCG

Register

Click Here!

lok786

interested in your dealership in fmcg products in bangalore with good back ground

hi!

i am interested in taking the distributorship of your product mail me the details

regards

lokesh

Dear All,

Our Company based in Indore (MP), We Deals in Snacks/ Namkeen. Our Company want to add some dealers, Distributors/ C&F Agents whose handling our product range & distributed in the Market, Area wise . Proper distribution Channel

Top Margin, Top Quality, Top Packaging, Top Services

rpatra

I am willing to be appointed as C&F Agent in Vizag.

Looking for a FMCG Brand offering C&F and Super Stockist
Hi, I am looking for a fmcg manufacturing company offering C&F agencies.
Location - Vizag ( AP)
Contact me - 9884619833
mail me : rajesh_patra@yahoo.com

shri ganesh

i m interested in c&f agency for marathwada in maharashtra

i m ready to carry out the c&f agency for marathwada region which comes under maharashtra
Dear All,

Our Company based in Indore (MP), We Deals in Snacks/ Namkeen. Our Company want to add some dealers, Distributors/ C&F Agents whose handling our product range & distributed in the Market, Area wise . Proper distribution Channel

sktnagaon

Sri Jrishna Traders

I am interested in your company products.Looking for a FMCG Brand offering C&F and Super Stockist.Lpz send me details
Location - Nagaon (Assam)
Contact me - 9435438930
mail me : sktnagaon@gmail,com

sktnagaon

Sri Krishna Traders

I am interested in your company products.Looking for a FMCG Brand offering C&F and Super Stockist.Lpz send me details
Location - Nagaon (Assam)
Contact me - 9435438930
mail me : sktnagaon@gmail,com

rahul_3699

Dear All,

Hi , i am looking for c&f dealership for your products for delhi region . pls contact me : rahul_3699@rediffmail.com /09717703772

abhi6404

Sir i want c&f of your company in ghaziabad. I have space of around 2500 sq. Ft.

dear all,

our company based in indore (mp), we deals in snacks/ namkeen. Our company want to add some dealers, distributors/ c&f agents whose handling our product range & distributed in the market, area wise . Proper distribution channel

top margin, top quality, top packaging, top services
so if you have a product avalability for your products. Do contact me

abhishek parashar

virenghole

Dear All,

We are C&F Agent for Daawat Basmati Rice and Ricela Rice Bran Oil in Mumbai/Maharashtra... Plz get in touch with us on 022-41124915 or 91670417626

vinu123

looking for super stockiest opportunity for the Mumbai market

Greetings for the day.We are one of the leading importers here in India and we have our own registered brand with the name of Magic Baby diapers.We have stopped importing this brand last year due to dollar fluctuation.

Our company has been appointed as a super stockiest for the Mumbai market for Noble Hygiene company ltd, Bella India which is an MNC company and Venus drugs which deals in cosmetics name of the brand is hip hop. the companies are known in India for the products that they deal in.

Now we are looking for some more companies who are looking to appoint stockiest for their product in the Mumbai or Maharashtra Market. Our strength lies into delivering the material at the distributors place within 24 hours from the time we receive the order.

We are having our office based in Andheri West, Mumbai which is spread over 1260 sq ft and also we have a godown with 1500 sq ft in Malad. We are very much interested to become a part of your esteemed company.

Kindly let me know your terms and conditions. It would be our honor to have business relations with your company in the near future. Waiting for your positive reply

Thanks & Best Regards
Vineet Tulsyan
Proprietor
Vineet International
Mob: 9867113226
Email: Vineet_international@yahoo.co.in
Website: Baby Disposable Diapers,Large Disposable Baby Diaper,Disposable Adult Diapers Suppliers from Mumbai

vinu123

Greetings for the day.We are one of the leading importers here in India and we have our own registered brand with the name of Magic Baby diapers.We have stopped importing this brand last year due to dollar fluctuation.

Our company has been appointed as a super stockiest for the Mumbai market for Noble Hygiene company ltd, Bella India which is an MNC company and Venus drugs which deals in cosmetics name of the brand is hip hop. the companies are known in India for the products that they deal in.

Now we are looking for some more companies who are looking to appoint stockiest for their product in the Mumbai or Maharashtra Market. Our strength lies into delivering the material at the distributors place within 24 hours from the time we receive the order.

We are having our office based in Andheri West, Mumbai which is spread over 1260 sq ft and also we have a godown with 1500 sq ft in Malad. We are very much interested to become a part of your esteemed company.

Kindly let me know your terms and conditions. It would be our honor to have business relations with your company in the near future. Waiting for your positive reply

Thanks & Best Regards
Vineet Tulsyan
Proprietor
Vineet International
Mob: 9867113226
Email: Vineet_international@yahoo.co.in
Website: Baby Disposable Diapers,Large Disposable Baby Diaper,Disposable Adult Diapers Suppliers from Mumbai