Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Advertising Hydroponics for all

Register

Click Here!

my farm

Hey guys if you have cattle, goat or stud farm this is the most economical as well as most nutritious food cultivation method. For A to Z of hydroponics please do contact. Pankaj Mali
Vrinda hydroponics
Shirdi
Maharashtra

dasari_samuel

Hey guys if you have cattle, goat or stud farm this is the most economical as well as most nutritious food cultivation method. For A to Z of hydroponics please do contact. Pankaj Mali
Vrinda hydroponics
Shirdi
Maharashtra
Hi, I am Samuel from Hyderabad, we have a land of 25 acres for our society could you please give me advice of how to use that land for agriculture and cattle and also details about Hydroponics.

Sincerly yours

Samuel

vasudh

Thank you sir,
Along with Hydroponic it is better to Adopt the following Systemof Growing of Azolla. We are suggesting all the Diary Farm Holders to go for Growing of Azolla at their Back Yard which will be effortless Method in Providing healthiest Nutrient Food to the cattle and Milk Yield and Fat Yield will be increased to >20%
MANNE.SN, for Vasudha Green Farms,vasudhagreenfarms@gmail.com,09133498366

my farm

Yah it's very true azzola is also very helpful. For more information regarding both please do contact.
Pankaj mali

yuvaarise

Hi, I am Samuel from Hyderabad, we have a land of 25 acres for our society could you please give me advice of how to use that land for agriculture and cattle and also details about Hydroponics.

Sincerly yours

Samuel

Hi I am M Navajeevan Vet. doctor.. From hyderabad.. I am ready to help you.. Do contact me.

Last edited by a moderator: