Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Required Wanted Dairy Farm Consultant Near Chennai

Register

Click Here!

alexdeva0003

Hi,

My Name Alex

I plan to start the Dairy Farm i have some suggestion to start the farm so any dairy farm consultant

There in Near to Chennai contact My Mail ID - alexdeva0003@gmail.com

phone- 9962626370.

Land Line - 044- 42653200..

garao56

Dear sir Alexdeva,
Dairy farming can be taken up in the outskirts of Bangalore where there is good marketing potentiality for milk and milk products . Your can start dairy unit provided the following infrastructure facilities are available near the dairy unit,

1. Land for fodder cultivation
2.Well or Bore well with pump set
3.Cattle shed
3.Workers quarter cum godown
3.Chaff cutter & other dairy equipment .

You can start with minimum no of animals from 2 to 500. The National Bank for Agriculture and Rural Development (NABARD) will provide a subsidy of 25% up to 10 animal unit with an investment cost of Rs.5.00 Lakhs .

Unit cost Rs/5.00 Lakhs
Margin Rs. 0.50 "
Bank Loan Rs. 4.50 "
Subsidy Rs. 1.25 " (Back end - this will be adjusted after 3 years lock in period to the Term loan of Rs.4.50 Lskhs if availed)
Interest rate 11.50%
Repayment 60 monthly instalments around (Rs.7000/- pm)

If land is not available , you can take land on lease for 6 years. Security in the form of land or building or vacant site is to be provided to the Bank for availing Term loan.
The dairy unit may be started with either cows or buffaloes. cows are best suitable for Bangalore conditions. HF or Jersey cross bred cows can be purchased at cost of Rs/40000 to 60000/- per animal.
Fodder crops lile hybrid napier and other types have to be raised . Dry fodder like Jowar, Maize, paddy straw has to be procured. Concentrated feeds like Rice bran, cotton cake, sugarcane molasses are to be fed to the animals.

If you are interested in availing loan and techinical services are required please contact us :

G.Ananda Rao , Agri Finance Consultant
Vijaya Agro consultants
Email: garao56@gmail.com

Hi,

My Name Alex

I plan to start the Dairy Farm i have some suggestion to start the farm so any dairy farm consultant

phone- 9962626370.

Dear Mr.Alex,
You can attend a training course of IFDT at Redhills where they train you on the dairy industry ,and also on the value added products like curd / Icecream manufacturing ,
you can have a hand on experience at the center .

for more information kindly contact us @ abcoldsolution@gmail.com

Hi Mr. Alexdeva

Food Buddies,
We are an Industrial Food Consultant from past 10 years
Every one in Food Buddies are the Food Technologist. We will provide all the technical consultation from raw material to processed material. If you would like to setup dairy industry, Kindly feel free to contact us: +91 9176683456
mail id: sonia@foodbuddies.in
Dairy Page: https://www.foodbuddies.in/industries/dairy-technology/

In Dairy Page You Can Get Free Guidelines.

kumarankr

Hi,

My Name Alex

phone- 9962626370.

Hi Alex,

I aspire and plan to run a dairy farm near chennai, I hope this thread seems to old but still I thought of you started the business already. Need your valuable suggestions

Thanks,
Kumaran