Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Suitable Cow/ Buffallow Dairy farming ?

Register

Click Here!

richi1

Hi,

I would like to know what type of Suitable Cow/ Buffalo i can use to start for Dairy farming ? . The place is in somewhere north - ahead Varanasi. Can a H.F or cross breed H.F cow be suitable for this place ? and more details would be beneficial about them.

Thanks,
Rahul

drsarkar

For Dairy Cattle & Buffalo Procurement with Farm Projects Infrastructure .

Dear Rahul ,

Plz send PM for ur dairy project ..

GGDFCS India – Consultancy Summary

We can establish your Dream Dairy Project at your own Agro – Commercial land area and with Complete infrastructure for Farm sector based on Productive herd , shed design and construction , bio gas and waste recycling management , milking parlor , Milking machines , vaccines , dairy lab equipments , medicines , productive and reproductive technologies , Vety. Clinic set up , cooling equipments , dairy farm sanitizers , nutrition for productive animals , routine shed + milking + feeding + breeding + milk process section management , Cattle Feed Unit , Manpower management etc…

As for us as GGDFCS – Dr. Sarkar and Team

We are the Team of Dairy Project Consultancy Services from Rajasthan & M.P. Plz contact us for any complete Dairy Project from 100 to 2000 animals farm with farm-linked milk processing units , loose + semi loose + tethering system of housing , shed hygiene and sanitation , farm feed unit , fodder preservation systems , animals health and treatment systems , breeding and A.I. systems , routine farm mgmt. and work analysis , machine milking with milking management , calving & labour management , basic trainings to dairy staff , biogas unit , herd selection and control etc.. For 220 animals - you have to construct 4 nos. of T-T shed with each capacity of 60 cow/buffaloes with one shed for calves and heifers.. the actual design and estimates will finalize after land survey of project area for accuracy of measurements ..We have basket of choice for your project from 100 animals to 2000 herd strength within 24 months as per our consultancy norms ..for design of comfort sheds , it is essential to floor types , slopes , animal to animal distance , manger height , tethering hooks , shallow channel , sunrise / sunset directions , water trough , open area facilities with basic structures etc.. If you want to contact with us , plz mail / call :

Hi,

I would like to know what type of Suitable Cow/ Buffalo i can use to start for Dairy farming ? . The place is in somewhere north - ahead Varanasi. Can a H.F or cross breed H.F cow be suitable for this place ? and more details would be beneficial about them.

Thanks,
Rahul