Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Wanted Dairy farm

Register

Click Here!

svrr123

I would like to put up a dairy farm initially 50 cows and buffaloes in and around Erode, Tamilnadu.

I am new one to this industry and would like to know the project cost and feasibility report.

I would be thankful if you could send me the report.

I am searching for a farm house near Erode with water facility.

Please contact

Last edited by a moderator:

drsarkar

For Dairy Cattle & Buffalo supply with Farm Projects Infrastructure .

Dear Mr. S. V. Ramarao ,

plz contact us and we are providing All India Dairy Project Consultancy Services and our New project to be started very soon on pipeline at Anantpur A.P. Plz see our INFO Quotes below and send detailed PM asap :

We can establish your Dream Dairy Project at your own Agro – Commercial land area and with Complete infrastructure for Farm sector based on Productive herd , shed design and construction , bio gas and waste recycling management , milking parlor , Milking machines , vaccines , dairy lab equipments , medicines , productive and reproductive technologies , Vety. Clinic set up , cooling equipments , dairy farm sanitizers , nutrition for productive animals , routine shed + milking + feeding + breeding + milk process section management , Cattle Feed Unit , Manpower management etc…

As for us as GGDFCS – Dr. Sarkar and Team

We are the Team of Dairy Project Consultancy Services from Rajasthan & M.P. Plz contact us for any complete Dairy Project from 100 to 2000 animals farm with farm-linked milk processing units , loose + semi loose + tethering system of housing , shed hygiene and sanitation , farm feed unit , fodder preservation systems , animals health and treatment systems , breeding and A.I. systems , routine farm mgmt. and work analysis , machine milking with milking management , calving & labour management , basic trainings to dairy staff , biogas unit , herd selection and control etc.. For 220 animals - you have to construct 4 nos. of T-T shed with each capacity of 60 cow/buffaloes with one shed for calves and heifers.. the actual design and estimates will finalize after land survey of project area for accuracy of measurements ..We have basket of choice for your project from 100 animals to 2000 herd strength within 24 months as per our consultancy norms ..for design of comfort sheds , it is essential to floor types , slopes , animal to animal distance , manger height , tethering hooks , shallow channel , sunrise / sunset directions , water trough , open area facilities with basic structures etc..

With all best wishes ,

Dr. D.N. Sarkar

I would like to put up a dairy farm initially 50 cows and buffaloes in and around Erode, Tamilnadu.

I am new one to this industry and would like to know the project cost and feasibility report.

I would be thankful if you could send me the report.

I am searching for a farm house near Erode with water facility.

Please contact

Thanks

S.V.RAMARAO

greendairy

interested in dairy

Dear Mr. S. V. Ramarao ,

plz contact us and we are providing All India Dairy Project Consultancy Services and our New project to be started very soon on pipeline at Anantpur A.P. Plz see our INFO Quotes below and send detailed PM asap :

We can establish your Dream Dairy Project at your own Agro – Commercial land area and with Complete infrastructure for Farm sector based on Productive herd , shed design and construction , bio gas and waste recycling management , milking parlor , Milking machines , vaccines , dairy lab equipments , medicines , productive and reproductive technologies , Vety. Clinic set up , cooling equipments , dairy farm sanitizers , nutrition for productive animals , routine shed + milking + feeding + breeding + milk process section management , Cattle Feed Unit , Manpower management etc…

As for us as GGDFCS – Dr. Sarkar and Team

We are the Team of Dairy Project Consultancy Services from Rajasthan & M.P. Plz contact us for any complete Dairy Project from 100 to 2000 animals farm with farm-linked milk processing units , loose + semi loose + tethering system of housing , shed hygiene and sanitation , farm feed unit , fodder preservation systems , animals health and treatment systems , breeding and A.I. systems , routine farm mgmt. and work analysis , machine milking with milking management , calving & labour management , basic trainings to dairy staff , biogas unit , herd selection and control etc.. For 220 animals - you have to construct 4 nos. of T-T shed with each capacity of 60 cow/buffaloes with one shed for calves and heifers.. the actual design and estimates will finalize after land survey of project area for accuracy of measurements ..We have basket of choice for your project from 100 animals to 2000 herd strength within 24 months as per our consultancy norms ..for design of comfort sheds , it is essential to floor types , slopes , animal to animal distance , manger height , tethering hooks , shallow channel , sunrise / sunset directions , water trough , open area facilities with basic structures etc..

With all best wishes ,

Dr. D.N. Sarkar
i am from bangalore, if you are interested to do the dairy farming jointly, i have the faciality to rare 70 cows with suitable shed , water and land to grow fodder and also marketing faciality to sell milk.contact

prasadbldr

i am from bangalore, if you are interested to do the dairy farming jointly, i have the faciality to rare 70 cows with suitable shed , water and land to grow fodder and also marketing faciality to sell milk.contact
I too from Bangalore, wish to contact u. Establishing dairy farm is my childhood ambition. Please send your contact details

jaganath

cattles

hello tis is jaganath from banglore and v can provide you all types of cattles so if ur intrestd contact me