Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Dpr for subsidy & loan application for biogas plant

Register

Click Here!

Dear All,

We are a Energy Service Company (ESCO) accredited by Bureau of Energy Efficiency (BEE), Government of India and emapnelled consultant for many State Governments.

We are going to MNRE, Delhi on 2nd week of August, 2012 for application of a Biomass power project. We will be at there for seven days upto 15th August. If any entrepreneure who had contacted us earlier for biogas project (Electricity Generation and Compressed Biogas) can get our services for application to MNRE, Delhi for approvals of the project for loan and subsidy on free of cost.

So we request you all to contact us with all required documents on or before 7th August, 2012. If any one interested for fresh DPR preparation then it should be before 2nd August, 2012. For fresh DPR preparation, the charges will be Rs.25000/- plus service tax @12.36%.

Thanks and regards.
Pramod Hati

Last edited:

aemco

Dear All,

We are a Energy Service Company (ESCO) accredited by Bureau of Energy Efficiency (BEE), Government of India and emapnelled consultant for many State Governments.

We are going to MNRE, Delhi on 2nd week of August, 2012 for application of a Biomass power project. We will be at there for seven days upto 15th August. If any entrepreneure who had contacted us earlier for biogas project (Electricity Generation and Compressed Biogas) can get our services for application to MNRE, Delhi for approvals of the project for loan and subsidy on free of cost.

So we request you all to contact us with all required documents on or before 7th August, 2012. If any one interested for fresh DPR preparation then it should be before 2nd August, 2012. For fresh DPR preparation, the charges will be Rs.25000/- plus service tax @12.36%.

Thanks and regards.
Pramod Hati
W e are an entrepreneur doing the bio gas plants in many companies for the disposal of biodegradable waste.We generate electricity out of bio waste. we require subsidy for the bio gas plants we have done so far.where I have to consult for the purpose.

aemco

W e are an entrepreneur doing the bio gas plants in many companies for the disposal of biodegradable waste.We generate electricity out of bio waste. we require subsidy for the bio gas plants we have done so far.where I have to consult for the purpose.
I was unaware of this fact. Even though late what shall I do for it.