Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Agri land available 2.65 acres in Tala taluka Raigad District

Register

Click Here!

rsrs_in

I have 2.65 acres of agri land in Tala taluka (right after Kolad) and around 10 kms from the NH17 (Mum-goa highway) in Raigad district. The land is clear title and has a large frontage facing the tar motorable road and also has a slight rise at the top providing a beautiful view.

The land is not fenced and there are villages close by who are friendly to support and provide labour.

It would be around 150 kms from Mumbai and around 140 kms from Thane

I intend to sell the same and if interested pl let me know

greentrading

I am intrested in buying this small piece of land, pl let me know the price per acre exact location.so thst i can visit your land at earliest.Do call

Last edited by a moderator:

rsrs_in

I am intrested in buying this small piece of land, pl let me know the price per acre exact location.so thst i can visit your land at earliest.Do call
I hv sent the details to your inbox - let me know after you review

monteiro

I am interested in buying this piece of land, if title is clear, interested in coming and visiting by weekend since i am currently in native place, pls tell me cost per acre, and out assets on this land, pls contact me on

wagle66

Land at Talaa

I have 2.65 acres of agri land in Tala taluka (right after Kolad) and around 10 kms from the NH17 (Mum-goa highway) in Raigad district. The land is clear title and has a large frontage facing the tar motorable road and also has a slight rise at the top providing a beautiful view.

The land is not fenced and there are villages close by who are friendly to support and provide labour.

likhitenilesh

I am interested in buying this piece of land. Please send me the per acre rate for this land if the title is clear to

kotwala

Want to buy the land

I am interested in buying the land. Can you please let me know your contact number?

drnarendra

I am interested, Will be nice if you can send me the details (price / acre, the trees on the land, etc)

ashivan

Hi,
I am interested to buy kindly send me price per Acre and also other detail about Land .
Regards

rsrs_in

All above have been responded by PM to your respective ids - fyi land is not cultivated and has few normal trees and shrubs from the last rains

wagle66

Kitna paisa wo to bol. budget me rahe ga to contact karega

rsrs_in

Kitna paisa wo to bol. budget me rahe ga to contact karega
I can understand your liguistic challenge, but i am unable to understand what you have written other than the word budget.

I do not think this will be within your budget as I am not selling it at a low price. If still keen send me a PM and i will respond