Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Dairy Farm as Joint venture around Hyderabad

Register

Click Here!

dcmagri123

Hi,

I am planning for dairy farm around Hyderabad.What I am looking for is..if you are also planning..I want to start dairy as group(not partnership) might be near by or in the same land if the land supports.This way it will be helpful for both of us to market the milk and share the resources and information.

There are couple of lands I have visited but not easy for me to venture out alone..might be I am not comfortable in terms of security or whatever.

Please send me message if you are looking for this kind of venture.

Only serious people who have decided to start dairy.

Thanks

monish

I m interested in Dairy

Hi
I am also very much interested in agri/Dairy farming and Looking for a land from past 2 - 3 yrs. As I m at present living in Delhi bt very much interested in Dairy/Agri Farm. I hv also done Dairy Management trng course frm NDRI Karnal. As I m also searching for a land, I think we can share our knowledge regarding the Dairy etc and can jointly start Dairy Project.
Hi,
I am planning for dairy farm around Hyderabad.What I am looking for is..if you are also planning..I want to start dairy as group(not partnership) might be near by or in the same land if the land supports.This way it will be helpful for both of us to market the milk and share the resources and information.

There are couple of lands I have visited but not easy for me to venture out alone..might be I am not comfortable in terms of security or whatever.

Please send me message if you are looking for this kind of venture.

Only serious people who have decided to start dairy.

Thanks

drsarkar

For Agro-Dairy project at Madhya pradesh with land facility ..

Dear Monish ,

Good decision and land is available in M.P. near Jhansi with 6.5 - 7.0 lacs per acre as irrigated Agric.land with product marketing facilities and and you can get upto 100 acres of land under security zone ..Plenty of water with complete project consultancy from us - GGDFCS India ..

Plz contact us ASAP with PM ..Best wishes ..

Hi
I am also very much interested in agri/Dairy farming and Looking for a land from past 2 - 3 yrs. As I m at present living in Delhi bt very much interested in Dairy/Agri Farm. I hv also done Dairy Management trng course frm NDRI Karnal. As I m also searching for a land, I think we can share our knowledge regarding the Dairy etc and can jointly start Dairy Project.