Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Need unemployed, honest and enterprisig persons

Register

Click Here!

usha_srivastava

Hi, my name is Kaushal Srivastava. I am about to retire early next year and return to south India, preferably in Chittoor district of AP.

I am interested in setting up a non formal rural school, community based dairy farm, bio-gas plant and micro-credit unit to empower young and adults women. I am therefore looking for honest and enterprisig persons, preferably unmarried girls/women, who has an interest in social works in rural areas and can work with me in empowering rural women. The qualifications I am looking for are:
1. You must interested in social works in rural areas and
2. You are single, honest, hard working and enterprising.
3. You live in a rural area in any part of India and can speak Hindi or Bengali or Telgu or English.

Are you the person, I am looking for? If yes, pls. contact me and you will not be disapponited.

Cheers!

Last edited by a moderator:

pinty

Personal particulars:

1. Name: suyog kumar muthanna

2. Date of birth: 14th nov 1964.

3. Address: a) Permanent address:

b) Present address:

C/o Suyog Kumar,

33 Windsor Park, Jalandhar-8.

4.Telephone number (mobile):

5.Email ID:
Academic qualifications:

1.School: Secondary School Certificate, Intermediate

2.language known hindi,English,marathi,punjabi
Work known and exp hotel,farm house supervison,computer,drip irriegation,,school hostel warden,health club and gym trainer etc,NOW I AM DOING JOB IN DALHOUSIE HIMACHAL,IF YOU FEEL YOU CAN CALL ME THANKS

aksinha

i am aksinha
my brother resides in village in rohtas district bihar and meet your requirement
he is interested . interested in a meeting

rajkrismaher

re: work

hello sir

my name is Raju and I belong to gujarat
we have a farm iin our region and i am looking for that kind of project which can help to the people which really need help

what kind of work we have to do
i am really excited to become part of your team

thanks
Raju

Hi, my name is Kaushal Srivastava. I am about to retire early next year and return to south India, preferably in Chittoor district of AP.

I am interested in setting up a non formal rural school, community based dairy farm, bio-gas plant and micro-credit unit to empower young and adults women. I am therefore looking for honest and enterprisig persons, preferably unmarried girls/women, who has an interest in social works in rural areas and can work with me in empowering rural women. The qualifications I am looking for are:
3. You live in a rural area in any part of India and can speak Hindi or Bengali or Telgu or English.

Are you the person, I am looking for? If yes, pls. contact me and you will not be disapponited.

Cheers!

pinty

thanks

Sir
today i have read your mail,as far as my concern,now i am doing job in hotel himachal,and i wanna opensky,and thouse person can trust my emotions,thanks,

shibam

Dear Sir,
I, Sibabrata Das,pursuing my b.tech degree in civil engineering,IITB.I am
a final year student and want to do something in agriculture sector after
my passing out.I am from Assam and I have seen many potential over that
place, but due to lack of knowledge and exposure, farmers are not doing
well there And I am very much sure that it will be the case in majority of India. I want to give a try and I have 2 more friends who is with me .We can speak Bengoli,English,Hindi,Assamese and we meet your requirements.
If you think that I am the rite person to contact, then please don't hesitate me in calling

tiger007

Need unemployed honest&enterprising person

To day i have read u r mail iam mahipal from Ap karimnagar dist chandurthi villege kindly pass u r mail id & contact numbers

suryam52

Cheers!
Respected Ms. Kaushal Srivastava Ji,
At the out set let me congratulate you for having the nature of social service. Like you I will be retiring shortly on 24th Aug 2012, but I am not a woman. Should it matter to work together for a better society. Please consider the following:
1. I am an electrical engineer.
2. Have worked as Sr. Manager - project management.
3. Have earlier worked as president / secretary for welfare societies in BANGALORE.
4. Can speak fluently in - English, Telugu, Kannada & Hindi (Both reading & writing)
5. Like to work in rural areas and live in rural areas.
6. Does not need any salary - except housing (either rent will be paid by me or alternatively I will buy a small dweling).
7. Like to do social service.
8. Physically fit. Hail and healthy.

Please let me know if you would consider me for working along with you.
Thanking you,
Murthy

zzvenkat

Need contact details

HI,Srivastav sir,
Iam an engineering professional let me know ur mail and contact details:
Iam near to chitoor dt and Intrested the school and dairy u are planning.

sudha123

Cheers!

Dear sir,

I apprecite your patriotism and like your concept very much. I am running a dairy form in ruralside of costal AP. I can facilitate your project ideas and support in all aspects. Kindly provide your contact details for further discussion.

Thank you very much.