Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

roofing and fencing at low cost

Register

Click Here!

lakshmi123

we offer all kind of roofing solutions for very reasonable rate .we also construct green house shed and also other sheds,even chettinad type tiles sheet etc.make your garden,farm ,car shed,guest house beautiful with our roofing solutions.we can do according to your budget.Please send me all the details of your proposed shed while sending enquiry like how much sqft,length and breadth,whether it is concrete flooring etc.If it is cattle shed,then tell us how many cows ,goats will be in your farm.It will be easy for us to send quotation.we do fencing for your land at low cost.please send your email id in reply.
Barbed wire fencing cost Rs.110/running feet
cattle shed starts from Rs.135/sqft

rajsekarh

we offer all kind of roofing solutions for very reasonable rate .we also construct green house shed and also other sheds,even chettinad type tiles sheet etc.make your garden,farm ,car shed,guest house beautiful with our roofing solutions.we can do according to your budget.Please send me all the details of your proposed shed while sending enquiry like how much sqft,length and breadth,whether it is concrete flooring etc.If it is cattle shed,then tell us how many cows ,goats will be in your farm.It will be easy for us to send quotation.we do fencing for your land at low cost.please send your email id in reply.
we have 2.5 acres of land in andhrapradesh near to tirupathi we are planning fencing & one shed
that was wl talk to u
please send ur contact details

Last edited by a moderator:

dgorsi

Green House Creation

Hi,

Could you please send me the price quotation for per acre to implant green house and how time it will take to cover an acre area.
Also, as you know the greenhouse are made up with different varieties - Glass and plastic - Please send me the details for both.
Thx

georgecabraham

Need Quotation for Cattle Shed for Dairy Cattle

Hi Lakshmi,

We are setting up a Dairy Farm at Arkalgud Taluk, Hassan District in Karnataka with 50 HF Crossbred cows. We need a cattle shed for Loose Housing system with a small storage area for our Dairy Farm.

The cattle will be mainly outside in a yard and will be brought into the Shed for milking and sleeping. We will be using Delaval 2 Bucket milking system in the shed for milking. We need an area of about 3,000 sq ft (about 30 feet width by 100 feet length) for the cattle shed and stores area of about 450 sq ft for storage of feed concentrate etc. The height of the cattle shed should be 12-13 feet in the middle and 7-8 feet at the corners. The floor of the shed area should be cement / concrete. The mangers for feed and water should be 0.6 metres in breadth and 0.4 metres in depth (the water trough can be outside the shed area). The Shed should be a two sided shed keeping a feeding pathway in the middle of at least 5 feet width.

Can you send me a quote for this above preliminary specifications.

Regards

George Abraham
Ksheera Creamery
Arkalgud Taluk, Hassan District.

kunhabdulla

require roofing

I am going to to construct a cattle shed for two cows and two calf, as u know the area required i am not mentioning the same here. so please mail your quotation for the roofing . regards

sivasathy77

Hi,
I am planning to put Goad and Cow shed. Can you contact in this mail id
Thanks,
Siva