Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Wanted Agricultural Land

Register

Click Here!

chemorgs

Wanted good agricultural land with good soil condition, water and power, Accesibility must be by tar road. Could be around 100 Kms from Bangalore. Only genuine parties please reply.

Dear Sir,

kindly tell me how much acars you want. we have 1.16acrs coconut tree land near mysore. if u have intreset
contact me---chandru

Last edited by a moderator:

vijaypareek

Wanted good agricultural land with good soil condition, water and power, Accesibility must be by tar road. Could be around 100 Kms from Bangalore. Only genuine parties please reply.

dear sir,

can you indicate at wat rates are you looking for land .
please feel free to contact me
thanks
vijay pareek

baba

Dear sir,
Pl. quote your rate to my email id:
regards

k. arivalan.

rajareddy003

Hi,

i want land in karnataka with rates per acres Rs 50000/-. i am from AP. can buy agriculture land in Karnataka? If i want minimum 100 acers.Plz contact me. presently i am in staying bangalore.

mtsrinivas

Dear Manohar Rao:

I have 10 acres of land in Gowribidanur Taluk, Mudigere, it is about 75 KM from Bangalore Central via Alipur with tar road approach, power, bore, and a 12 x 12 room. If you are interested, please let me know, and I can be reached

nachimuthu

price

sir,
we are intrested in your land provided let us know the source of water and annual rainfall and the crops grown or trees in the land as well as nearby with price expected to this forum.
thanks
nachimutu
Dear Manohar Rao:

I have 10 acres of land in Gowribidanur Taluk, Mudigere, it is about 75 KM from Bangalore Central via Alipur with tar road approach, power, bore, and a 12 x 12 room. If you are interested, please let me know, and I can be reached