Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

i want to start to gerbera flower farm

Register

Click Here!

srini201

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I want to set up a green house at bangalore for growing Gerbera and Pl let me know the cost per poly house or shadenet and the subsidy available for poly house and plant

Ashwini

Hi

For details on subsidy contact the NHC or the Apeda. In bangalore you can cultivate gerbera under shade net alone. It doesnot require heavy investment. Contact Dr. JAyprakash, in hoticulture department , GKVK, to get further details on its cultivation aspects.

Regards
Ashwini

bcpillai

gerbera

dear sir
We will be able to supply different varieties of good quality gerbera plants. I f you are interested please let us know.
For more details please contact..

Last edited by a moderator:

dharmesh098

Required good quality of garbera plants for using in cut flowers:Dharmesh

dear sir
We will be able to supply different varieties of good quality gerbera plants. I f you are interested please let us know.
pls send ur contact details, as we intrested in buying good quality of garbera plants for cultivation and in using the cut flowers

dharmesh098

Gerbera plants

pls send ur contact details , as we intrested in buying good quality of garbera plants for cultivation and in using the cut flowers
Mr.b.Pallai send us ur contact details along with the different types of garbera plants u grow. we required this plants for cultivating it in our green house & using the cut-flowers. u can contact me.Dharmesh

pcpunit

Satyabhama Engineers

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I want to set up a green house at bangalore for growing Gerbera and Pl let me know the cost per poly house or shadenet and the subsidy available for poly house and plant
Pls contact me
Prakash Chopade

bcpillai

Gerbera

Dear all
You can contact us in the following address for gerbera plant details
AVT Biotechnology, Cochin Kerala,

for more details please log on AVT Biotechnology :: Index

skau037

Gerberas

dear sir

Whts the cost price of the gerberas per plant. for 2000square meteres?Whats your contact phone no.?

Thanks
Sanjeev