Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

LANDS lease in AFRICA

Register

Click Here!

kgovindan

land lease in africa

K.Govindan IFS(retd)
Please contact....

dear sir,

the embassies of african countries in new delhi or indian embassies in african countries can provide you information required. you have to be clear first, in which country do you want to leave land, how much do you want to invest etc. normally foreign countries leasing land will expect you to large area of land- hundreds or thousands of acres. you may have to take agricultural machinery.

if you give me an idea of the size of investment you are thinking , i can obtain some informaion and give you some suggestions.

best regards
kgovindan

Last edited by a moderator:

jonascoleman

Land Lease in Africa

We can assist you to lease land in West Africa ( precisely - Sierra Leone, Ghana, Nigeria, Gambia & Guinea) if you state the size of land required and for what purpose.

vinay1213

Sir,
I want to get more and detailed information on subject related to "AGRI LAND FOR LEASE IN AFRICA."Kindly mail me...
Thanks.
Arun Kumar

rajukailash

Lands In Africa

Dear Sir,

One of our South African client is ready to do all the services requred to inspect the suitable lands in any african countries. Please let us know the area of land required, details about the proposal, what are the facilities requred and expected from that area and the investment strcure etc. so that we can give you suitable assistance in procuring the same.

Please reply to our email
regards

Kailash

vishavbrar

Info On African Lands

We are a group of farmers who want to explore Africa for the traditional crops as well as fruits. We need to know procedural formailites and Climate + crops+ availability of Labour or immigrants.Even we are looking for ROMANIA also.
send info,Please contact....

turnkey

your Email ID

Dear Sir,

One of our South African client is ready to do all the services requred to inspect the suitable lands in any african countries. Please let us know the area of land required, details about the proposal, what are the facilities requred and expected from that area and the investment strcure etc. so that we can give you suitable assistance in procuring the same.

Please reply to our email
regards

Kailash
Sir ,.

Pl.give ur e mail Id

menank11

hello i am doing research on doing commercial farming in ethiopia on a large scale i want to lease around 100 to 150 acres of irrigated land for growing sugarcane and fruits please help me this project. how should i start and whom should i approach and how much initial investment is required

mohandas

Land Lease in Africa

Please see my web site: Welcome to Green Fuel Tech bio-fuel, bio-diesel, jatropha plantation, jatropha, jatropa curcus, contract farming, bio-diesel plant & machinery, green-fuel, renewable energy, alternate energy, solar systems, oil expelling, bio fuel crops,and click on the African Map for the land availability on lease. Minimum area 5,000 Ha or more. Best Regards
Mohandas Krishnan
Please contact....

vishavbrar

land reuired for africa

Basicaly we seek investment of 1Cr initially that too in the Agriculture fields that are producing similar crops that of Punjab. Facilities we seek House, tractor and other Implements.Moreover what would be the mode of Visa for Labor from India
and how to invest either mode of payment and legality etc.
U plz mention ur web address in reply.