Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Wanted marketing personal and Distributors for Banana Nutrient fertilizers

Register

Click Here!

shanmuga06

banana G9 Tissue culture saplings

Hi
We are having good quality ,high yield & 100 % virus free (i.e virus has controlled in mother culture) G9 Tissue culture banana saplings availiable with us.We are able to supply throughout india.

For more details plz contact us;

A Sivakumar
Priya Nursery Garden
KARAIKUDI-630001
+919843080275
priyagar06@yahoo.co.in

arunsinhr

respected sir

sir
i am intrested to take distributorship for gujarat state of your company products please send me more detail and terms and condition for distributorship

arun rathod
contact please........

Last edited by a moderator:

shivganga

Mr.

Wanted marketing personal and distributors for Banana Nutrient fertilizer
Dear Sir,

We are one of the leading researches, manufacturing and supply located in Ranchi (Jha.) India engages in agriculture implements, organic farming, bio-fertilizers and bio-pesticide and extraction business.

Our business covers entire two states i.e., native Jharkhand and neighbor Bihar state.

Our business resolves and establish fiber extraction business for banana in Punea, Bihar state of republic India.

Since our business caters entire banana field hence we are interested for a distributions for banana fertilizers. Please provide me a detail information about formulation and application including pricing so that we could assess a fruitful association with you.

I await your reply.

Thanks with best regard.

Tapan Singh
Project HEAD
ShivGanga Enterprises
contact please........

Last edited by a moderator: