Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Sijish Nambiar - How to Recruit and Manage Agriculture Labourer - Friday Sep 6, 2013

Register

Click Here!

educationteam

You are invited to attend a webinar (live discussion) on Agricultural labours recruit and how to manage them on
farms,dairy farms and plantations
with Sijish Nambiar of Global warming technology - Agricultural Labour Research&Consultancy, Dindigual, Tamil Nadu

To know more about Sijish Nambiar follow the link below

GLOBAL WARMING TECHNOLOGY

In this live discussion you will be able to ask questions related to Agricultural labours recruit and how to manage them on farms,dairy farms and plantations

How to attend this online meeting:

Date: Friday Sep 6, 2013
Time: 2pm IST
Location: Online Meeting via GoToMeeting. Limited seats available. First come first serve only.

Meeting Link https://www1.gotomeeting.com/join/546849480

You will be connected to audio using your computer's microphone and speakers (VoIP). A headset is recommended.
Meeting ID: 546-849-480
Not at your computer? Click the link to join this meeting from your iPhone®, iPad® or Android® device via the GoToMeeting app.

If this is the first time you are using GoToMeeting (online meeting software) we suggest you download and test this meeting link well in advance. If you need any help in joining this meeting please call us at 080-49101303 or email: support@agricultureinformation.com

Please use this thread to ask all your questions before and after the webinar. During the webinar the speaker will respond to all the questions posted on this thread. Even if you are unable to attend the meeting live you can ask your questions now for the speaker - just hit "reply" ask list your questions.

I look forward to seeing you in the meeting.

Rajani
Webinar Coordinator
AgricultureInformation.com

rajk123

educationteam,

What credibility does this guy have to give lectures? you should select respectable speakers.

Just search in google for "sijish nambiar nostradamus" to know about this person - some of the first results are below.

Unfair practice by 'nostradamus' labour contractor (Mr. Sijish Nambiar)
http://www.agricultureinformation.com/forums/shout-box/100696-unfare-practice-nostradamus-labour-contractor.html
http://www.agricultureinformation.com/forums/shout-box/99009-beware-sijish-nambiar.html

Even the global warming technology is complete nonsense, i don't know how u allow all this.

rajk123

What about your great reputation? The first and second links I posted above are about how you threatened several members here and on farmnest with physical abuse, and how you cheated other members. Utterly disgusting!

Your education and experience are of no use if you don't have business ethics. Also there are many in aginfo who have better qualifications, so please don't advertise your education and experience. Even being a field assistant in a organization counts as experience? How is ag education relevant to labour contracting? - that is nonsense! I also see you cannot write one proper sentence without your assistant, but try to give lectures and webinars. Did any member attend this webinar? - please share how it went.

Can you prove your statement with documents: "Supported by NABARD and MANAGE"? I think that is a complete lie and has to be reported to those organizations.

Mr.raj believing negative complaints?

we r working with Govt subsidy...

Global warming is an International concept, not mr.nambiar s own thought......also I ve well experienced as i ve worked in Institutional backround
what back round is needed to tell Labour-subject ?education&experience.?? all I have.....

AGRICULTURAL LABOUR CONSULTANT:

I am Sijish Nambiar/Grad in Agriculture & Psychology.

Having 20 years worked experience from: IISR(ICAR), ICRISAT,Dept Agriculture, Private Plantations (coffee estate) & farm consultant.

My Organization Name: GWT-Agricultural Labour Research&Consultancy

Supported by : Ministry of Agriculture, NABARD, MANAGE, Govt of India.

see the link:Sijish Nambiar ? Labour Consultant | AgricultureInformation.com

you talk webinar,you may understand subject matter
thx

agri_san

Dear Friends,
Did anybody among you attended this webinar ? If yes, please share some feedback. Probably it will help other members.

Regards
sanjaya

agri_san

Dear Friends,
Did anybody among you attended this webinar ? If yes, please share some feedback. Probably it will help other members.

Regards
sanjaya

super_sacks

Hi Sir, my website does not directly concern the agro procducts,however,it is regarding to them,for example,some of our products on the web are the packaing for the agro products such as onion,grain,seeds,vegatable,etc. If anyone would like to visit our website(by clicking the following company name):
Topure Paksak Co.,Limited
Please look more products and give some advices.

educationteam

Here is a recording of the presentation for those who could not attend.

[video]http://www.youtube.com/edit?video_id=r5-6fQciTKw&o=U&ns=1[/video]

educationteam

Here is a recording of the presentation for those who could not attend.

[video=youtube;r5-6fQciTKw]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r5-6fQciTKw[/video]

Last edited: