Notices
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Sijish Nambiar - How to Recruit and Manage Agriculture Labourer - Friday Sep 6, 2013

1. #1 Sijish Nambiar - How to Recruit and Manage Agriculture Labourer - Friday Sep 6, 2013 
    You are invited to attend a webinar (live discussion) on Agricultural labours recruit and how to manage them on
    farms,dairy farms and plantations
    with Sijish Nambiar of Global warming technology - Agricultural Labour Research&Consultancy, Dindigual, Tamil Nadu

To know more about Sijish Nambiar follow the link below

GLOBAL WARMING TECHNOLOGY

In this live discussion you will be able to ask questions related to Agricultural labours recruit and how to manage them on farms,dairy farms and plantations

How to attend this online meeting:

Date: Friday Sep 6, 2013
    Time: 2pm IST
    Location: Online Meeting via GoToMeeting. Limited seats available. First come first serve only.

Meeting Link https://www1.gotomeeting.com/join/546849480

You will be connected to audio using your computer's microphone and speakers (VoIP). A headset is recommended.
    Meeting ID: 546-849-480
    Not at your computer? Click the link to join this meeting from your iPhone®, iPad® or Android® device via the GoToMeeting app.

If this is the first time you are using GoToMeeting (online meeting software) we suggest you download and test this meeting link well in advance. If you need any help in joining this meeting please call us at 080-49101303 or email: support@agricultureinformation.com

Please use this thread to ask all your questions before and after the webinar. During the webinar the speaker will respond to all the questions posted on this thread. Even if you are unable to attend the meeting live you can ask your questions now for the speaker - just hit "reply" ask list your questions.

I look forward to seeing you in the meeting.

Rajani
    Webinar Coordinator
    AgricultureInformation.com

Premium Member
    Blog Entries
    Dear friends,[B]
    GWT-Agricultural Labour Research&Consultancy doing Research for land owners/Govt:
    • Managing labours on the farm,
    • practical steps to labour selection, sourcing, recruiting,
    • Performance appraisal,
    • Managing risk in farming,
    • Manage labour conflict dealing,
    • Farm & labour security,
    • Labour market behaviour,
    • Recruiting farm labours
    • Psychological methodologies to measure labour quality,
    • Motivating labours,
    • Labour saving technologies and practices for farming,
    • Managing farm safety,
    • Communication,style of labour management.
    Last edited by nostradamus; September 4th, 2013 at 04:48 PM.

3. #3 agricultual labour consultancy 
    Premium Member
    Blog Entries
    Dear friends,
    I would like to meet you all , to discuss abt Agri labours

thanking you.

Blog Entries
    educationteam,

What credibility does this guy have to give lectures? you should select respectable speakers.

Just search in google for "sijish nambiar nostradamus" to know about this person - some of the first results are below.

Unfair practice by 'nostradamus' labour contractor (Mr. Sijish Nambiar)
    Unfare practice by 'nostradamus' labour contractor
    beware..........sijish nambiar

Even the global warming technology is complete nonsense, i don't know how u allow all this.

Premium Member
    Blog Entries
    Mr.raj believing negative complaints?

we r working with Govt subsidy...

Global warming is an International concept, not mr.nambiar s own thought......also I ve well experienced as i ve worked in Institutional backround
    what back round is needed to tell Labour-subject ?education&experience.?? all I have.....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4S5f62jF2kQ

see the link:http://www.agricultureinformation.com/consultants/636/

you talk webinar,you may understand subject matter
    thx
    Last edited by nostradamus; September 29th, 2013 at 09:51 AM.

Premium Member
    Blog Entries
    PUBLIC NOTICE

We,GWT - Agricultural Labour Research&Consultancy which is approved by Govt.of India and collaboration with (a)National Institute of Agricultural Extension Management(b)National Bank of Agricultural and Rural Development(NABARD)and(c)Department of Agricultre and Cooperation,Ministry of Agriculture have proposed to set up a new project for agriculture research and development in Koviloor city of Vattavada Panchayat in Idukki district under a joint venture with FIG (Est.) Saudi Arabia.The shrinking acreage under paddy cultivation and milk production in the State and the staggering dependence on imported vegetables and other food items have put Kerala at the bottom of the list of states on the basis of food security.From a time of near self-sufficiency in food production, Kerala now depends entirely on neighboring states for its food needs.
    In such a situation we invite all broadminded landowners/investors/N R Is and farmers to extend their full support to implement this project to develop more agriculture products and milk in all districts of Kerala to meet the requirements of our state to an extent.
    For GWT-ALRC&ARDC
    Sijish Nambiar C E O
    Govt. I D No. 2650.
    Mob.9003828077

Mr.LOGNATHAN LLB.
    Advocate
    Dindigul.
    Last edited by nostradamus; September 5th, 2013 at 04:30 PM.

Blog Entries
    What about your great reputation? The first and second links I posted above are about how you threatened several members here and on farmnest with physical abuse, and how you cheated other members. Utterly disgusting!

Your education and experience are of no use if you don't have business ethics. Also there are many in aginfo who have better qualifications, so please don't advertise your education and experience. Even being a field assistant in a organization counts as experience? How is ag education relevant to labour contracting? - that is nonsense! I also see you cannot write one proper sentence without your assistant, but try to give lectures and webinars. Did any member attend this webinar? - please share how it went.

Can you prove your statement with documents: "Supported by NABARD and MANAGE"? I think that is a complete lie and has to be reported to those organizations.

Quote Originally Posted by nostradamus View Post
    Mr.raj believing negative complaints?

we r working with Govt subsidy...

Global warming is an International concept, not mr.nambiar s own thought......also I ve well experienced as i ve worked in Institutional backround
    what back round is needed to tell Labour-subject ?education&experience.?? all I have.....

AGRICULTURAL LABOUR CONSULTANT:

I am Sijish Nambiar/Grad in Agriculture & Psychology.

Having 20 years worked experience from: IISR(ICAR), ICRISAT,Dept Agriculture, Private Plantations (coffee estate) & farm consultant.

My Organization Name: GWT-Agricultural Labour Research&Consultancy

Supported by : Ministry of Agriculture, NABARD, MANAGE, Govt of India.

see the link:Sijish Nambiar ? Labour Consultant | AgricultureInformation.com

you talk webinar,you may understand subject matter
    thx

Premium Member
    Blog Entries
    mr raj,raj..cool
    apart from education&experience,pls see some activities Mr.nambiar on stage performance

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2eqmpRJUtA8

fraud?threaten?lie?..anythingelse to tell?
    frst enjoy with peoples.....nxt business.
    even you r not paid customer for us like rnmathew who created threaten thread...see the link

I ve gone thr ur thread to search some information abt ur knowledge sir...
    Last edited by nostradamus; September 6th, 2013 at 10:31 PM.

Premium Member
    Blog Entries
    scientist or field staff,we r happy to work in central sector project in agri sector...
    Needs to teach some business ethics sir
    thanking u.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4S5f62jF2kQ
    Last edited by nostradamus; September 29th, 2013 at 09:54 AM.

Dear Friends,
    Did anybody among you attended this webinar ? If yes, please share some feedback. Probably it will help other members.

Regards
    sanjaya

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast