rose cultivation

Register

jinke

hi,want to cultivate rose in two acres of land without a green hose.which kind of soil is suitable for roses.temperature in my area is 18-33 degree C. rainfall is very heavy from June to September.can anybody help me?
thank you

izuddink

we r in this business since last 20 yrs, u can contact us mob ;

Last edited by a moderator:

1947kv

Distributors wanted for Computerised Patron gri Systems,the netherlands

hi,want to cultivate rose in two acres of land without a green hose.which kind of soil is suitable for roses.temperature in my area is 18-33 degree C. rainfall is very heavy from June to September.can anybody help me?
thank you
Dear Sir,
I represent M/s Patron Agrisystems , Netherlands , in India and we are interested in appointing distributors for our computerised Agri Greenhouses all over India. These hi tech Greenhouses help grow Hybreed fruits , Vegetables , flowers and other agricultural products in controlled conditions so that the yield is constant on a yearly basis and the produce are insect free and of high quality.
The investment for distribution would be around 10 to 20 lakhs and we will help you set up a pilot Patron computerised greenhouse farm for demo purpose.
In case you are interested in taking up distribution for your State kindly send me an email giving your business profile so that can arrange for a Skype video Conferance with mr.Jelle Boeters , Patron ,Netherlands.
Thanking you,

Last edited by a moderator: