Requirement of Quinoa in bulk quantity

Register

sandeepdwivedi

Dear Mr. Vimal,
we are quinoa growing farmer from U.P. this year only we have started quinoa farming.
Please confirm your requirement, our crop will ready in Mar'15.

Thanks & Regards,
Sandeep Dwivedi
Email: dwivedi.shan@gmail.com
Mob: 08826009393

Buy the book "Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Interviews"

manyaupa

Hi all. Please read it carefully. This is about Quinoa seeds AND IT'S GERMINATION POWER.

SOWABLE QUINOA SEEDS are different than normal quinoa seeds in some aspects.
Let me explain.. Quinoa crop gets matured after 90 days and its seed heads becomes ready to be cultivated.
But this stage between 75 to 90 days is very dangerous in terms of effect of rain.
If there is any rain during this period for a duration of more than 1 day without existance of bright sunlight, quinoa seeds statrts germinating on the plant. longer the cloudy and rainy weather , greater will be the germinationm.

Once the climate become clear and sunny, small tentacle like shoots which appear during germination are automaticly sheds off and everything looks normal BUT resultant seeds are very tiny and AND DOES NOT HAVE MUCH GERMINATION POWER LEFT IN IT.

Nobody should sell or use such seeds for sowing.

These are more suitable for eating as these are more sweet in taste and contains minimum saponin.

I am sharing this from my own quinoa farmimg exprience.

I HAVE A STOCK OF PURE SEEDS SUITABLE FOR SOWING.

I am reachable at +91 9850597704
or manojl.upadhyaya@gmail.com
please call me for any guidlines regarding quinoa growing.
also read above message carefully

ramesh_chetiyar

Judgement is not based on assumptions, but evaluating with experience and facts. How many crops did you grow, do you know season to season there is difference in germination and cultivation of quinoa due to various factors. How do you judge the quality of seed(is it based on size or Nutrition Test).

There are so many people reading the forum, our contribution should not mislead based on our assumption - My Intention is not to counter, but making a statement and telling an observation, there is lot of difference.

Hope you understand

manyaupa

Quinoa seeds which are germinate on plants, in field, are not good for sowing. This is what I am telling. Very clear and plain.
I respect u all.

manyaupa

Dear sir.. I have clearly mentioned that these are my pracrical and infield observations. What made u to think that these are assumptions.? Lets use this forum for sharing true observations and study. Namaste.