Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

question on Jeevamirtha karaisal

Register

Click Here!

vengom

sir,
I have made ready the 'Jeevamirtha karaisal " using 7 litre of Cow's urine ,7 kg of cow dung ,1 kg of of Kollu( horse feed) powder, three days back, stirring clock and anti clock wise twice a day.
now I want to apply to the 4 coconut plants 4 yrs old , lime, suppotta plants year old and other flowering plants in pots .
what proportion of water shall I add to this mix.
Thanking you,
Vengom

dns1807

Jiwamrita

Dear Sir,
Pls follow the procedures for correct result.
How to Prepare Jiwamrita
Take 200 liter Water in barrel. Take 10 Kg Local Cow Dung and 5 to 10 liter cow urine and add it in the water. Then add 2 Kg Jaggery, 2 Kg Pulses flour & handful soil from the bund of the farm in it. Then stir the solution well & keep it to ferment for 48 hours in the shadow.Now Jiwamrita is ready for application.
Jiwamrita Application
Apply the Jiwamrita to the crops with each Irrigation water OR directly to the crops.
Jiwamrita Spray
Spray 10% filtered Jiwamrita on the crops.

Ghan-Jiwamrita
Take 100 Kg Local Cow Dung, 2 Kg Jaggery, 2 Kg Pulses flour, Handful soil from the bund. Then mix it well by adding small amount of Cow Urine. Then spread it & keep it in the shadow for drying. Afterwards make its powder by hand & apply to the crops in the proportion of 100 Kg FYM & 10 Kg Ghan-Jiwamrita

Regards,
SWAMY

Last edited by a moderator: