project required

Register

124bob

i have a fertile land on the outskirts of Mumbai and want to start some agricultural project there. need some ideas so that i can use that land to earn and have my business there.

Buy the book "Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Interviews"

vikasmanhas7

i have a fertile land on the outskirts of Mumbai and want to start some agricultural project there. need some ideas so that i can use that land to earn and have my business there.
Dear,

Please give your details, we will help you from design to installation & servies thereafter.

Regards,

Vikas
Netafim India

saviof

124bob

Can you give more information on the Land, location, How many acres, Water Availability, Land details, Is it Flat land, Hill, with stones, What is your Background, How you plan to sell, Investment available etc.

In principle, you can do anything if you have a piece of land, but to provide a viable suggestion, we all will need to know more details.

manojsinghchandel

hi

Hi

Since your land is in outskirts of Mumbai, you can grow vegetables and could supply in Mumbai market, retail chains and could explore tie-up with buyers. For execution and other technical details, you can contact us.

Regds

Manoj Singh

124bob

Hi Vikas.. my name is Bhushan Ingle, my number is 9769466292.. i have a 10 acre land in Safale.. its 2 stations from Virar.. most of the land is rice cultivation but we dont do that as there are lots of labour problem and labour not easily available.. we were into poultry business and have two huge sheds now closed.. there is more land which is not utilized .. i want to start something on a very serious note.. and want to get started.. so do let me know if there is something that can be done and which will make me start my business..

Please give your details, we will help you from design to installation & servies thereafter.

Regards,

Vikas
Netafim India[/QUOTE]

124bob

my name is Bhushan Ingle, my number is 9769466292.. i have a 10 acre land in Safale.. its 2 stations from Virar.. most of the land is rice cultivation but we dont do that as there are lots of labour problem and labour not easily available.. we were into poultry business and have two huge sheds now closed.. there is more land which is not utilized .. i want to start something on a very serious note.. and want to get started.. so do let me know if there is something that can be done and which will make me start my business..

Since your land is in outskirts of Mumbai, you can grow vegetables and could supply in Mumbai market, retail chains and could explore tie-up with buyers. For execution and other technical details, you can contact us.

Regds

Manoj Singh[/QUOTE]

124bob

Can you give more information on the Land, location, How many acres, Water Availability, Land details, Is it Flat land, Hill, with stones, What is your Background, How you plan to sell, Investment available etc.

In principle, you can do anything if you have a piece of land, but to provide a viable suggestion, we all will need to know more details.

my name is Bhushan Ingle, my number is 9769466292.. i have a 10 acre land in Safale.. its 2 stations from Virar.. most of the land is rice cultivation but we dont do that as there are lots of labour problem and labour not easily available.. we were into poultry business and have two huge sheds now closed.. there is more land which is not utilized .. i want to start something on a very serious note.. and want to get started.. so do let me know if there is something that can be done and which will make me start my business..

124bob

please send me details.................

srini14

hello mr bushan ingle

hello,
contact me on my mobile number 9705388774, we can talk and i have a good project in mind for you.

srinivas

srini14

contact us or mail your contact details.. we have some projects in hand for you. we can discuss .

srinivasan

Last edited by a moderator: