Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

pomegranate farming

Register

Click Here!

navtej81

Hello,
i am interested in pomegranate farming and i have heard a lot about its economics....i want to know whether one can earn 5-7 lacs per acre if done with proper care and dedication...what are the first year n second year aprox..,expenses for growing and maintaining pomegranate per acre..(maintenance expenses...what all are the fertilizers and and micro nutrients used in growing GOOD QUALITY POMEGRANATES?What are the major DO'S n DONT before planting pomegranates and after plantation of pomegranates?Some people avdise on using micro-nutrients while some are not in favour of it?From where should i piurchase good quality fertilizers and pesticides and agricultural products?

ananyaagrotech

Hello,
i am interested in pomegranate farming and i have heard a lot about its economics....i want to know whether one can earn 5-7 lacs per acre if done with proper care and dedication...what are the first year n second year aprox..,expenses for growing and maintaining pomegranate per acre..(maintenance expenses...what all are the fertilizers and and micro nutrients used in growing GOOD QUALITY POMEGRANATES?What are the major DO'S n DONT before planting pomegranates and after plantation of pomegranates?Some people avdise on using micro-nutrients while some are not in favour of it?From where should i piurchase good quality fertilizers and pesticides and agricultural products?
pomegranate cultivation well drain sandy light soil is best.it requires dancing shadow no direct sun light,no direct shadow. fruit production 3 to 5 years 70 to 80 fruits per year per tree..5 to 7 years 80 to.100 fruits per tree per year .7 to 10 years 100 to 200 fruits per year per tree.. genrally all are planting 194 plants per acer.no inter crops in pomegranate plantations..in our dence planting method 242 or 302 plants per acer depending on soil type.and sutable inter crops .4 to 5 types of inter crops 1 type of plants 75 nos 2&3 type of plants 302nos each,4th type of plants 906nos, 5th type of plants 1510nos ,as inter crops acomodate . in that same acer land. these sutable inter crops support the main crop for increase production.and inter crops give additional income through the production.in our method power saving,water saving,througout the year good fruit production. low maintanance.more income.it is natutal organic method you get fruit good quality,good size,good price.. in this method initial investment after that low maintanance high income. we are giving consultancy please contact ananyaagrotech@yahoo.co.in.