Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

PENERGETIC - What is this ? Need Advise

Register

Click Here!

ganapathib

Hello,

When i was reading in the internet, i hit upon "PENERGETIC". there are few variations of PENERGETIC, that can be used for Slurry tank operations and also to feed cows. Please let me know the effectiveness of this product in homogenizing the slurry..

thank you,
-Ganapathi Bhat

ajkumar

Eliminates unpleasant ammonia and sulphur odours
Controls crust and/or sediment layer formation
Causes slurry to become homogenous
Addresses insects and manure-borne pathogens
Better for soil and crops while protecting groundwater

Slurry Activator
“Converting a problematic waste product
into a valuable organic fertilizer.”

Penergetic products provide holistic ecological solutions for agriculture. Restoring valuable organic fertilizers can be achieved by using the Penergetic-g slurry treatment and the Penergetic-k dry manure/compost treatment. Plants and crops are fortified with the Penergetic-p plant strengthener, reducing reliance on chemical fertilizers. Animal health is naturally supported with the Penergetic-t animal nutrient.

Eliminates unpleasant ammonia and sulphur odours
Controls crust and/or sediment layer formation
Causes slurry to become homogeneous
Addresses insects and manure-borne pathogens
Better for soil and crops while protecting groundwater

Slurry Activator
“Converting a problematic waste product into a valuable organic fertilizer.”

Suitable for dairy, poultry liquid manure, penergetic product acts as a catalyst to naturally create an aerobic condition in the slurry, activating beneficial microbes which transform the slurry into a nutrient rich organic fertilizer – which is far more beneficial than the more commonly occurring and problematic untreated (anaerobic) manure or slurry.

Penergetic g is an economical, easy to apply manure treatment method (requiring no capital equipment) used by thousands of dairy farms. They are based in Canada.

ganapathib

thank you for the details..i went thru this in the internet..i would like to know practical experience of farmers who have used this or know this product. is this being used by farmers ? does this product work as promised ?