Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Land Required Lookout for a dairy farm available for lease in and around Bangalore.

Register

Click Here!

polasws

Hello fellow agriculture enthusiasts,
I hope this post finds you well. I am currently on the lookout for a dairy farm available for lease in and around Bangalore. If you have any information or leads regarding such opportunities, please do not hesitate to share.
My interest in dairy farming stems from a deep passion for sustainable agriculture and a desire to contribute to the local community by providing fresh and high-quality dairy products. I believe that dairy farming can play a pivotal role in promoting self-sufficiency and contributing to the regional economy.
Here are some specific details about what I am looking for:
Location: Ideally, the dairy farm should be within a reasonable distance from Bangalore to ensure ease of access and efficient transportation.
Size: I am open to various sizes of dairy farms, but ideally, it should have enough space for a reasonable number of dairy cows, along with facilities for milking, feeding, and proper healthcare.
Infrastructure: The dairy farm should have the necessary infrastructure, including barns, milking parlors, storage facilities, and housing for the animals.
Water and Power Supply: A reliable source of water and electricity is crucial for the smooth functioning of the farm.
Land Quality: The quality of the land for grazing and cultivation of fodder is essential for the health and productivity of the dairy cows.
Legal and Regulatory Compliance: It is important that the farm meets all the necessary legal and regulatory requirements for dairy farming in Karnataka.
If you or someone you know has information about a dairy farm available for lease that matches these criteria or if you can recommend any resources, websites, or contacts where I can find such listings, please feel free to share them with me.
I am committed to taking good care of the farm, its animals, and the surrounding environment while producing high-quality dairy products. Your assistance in this search would be greatly appreciated. Thank you for your time and support.
Please feel free to reach out to me through this post, if you have any leads or suggestions. Your help is invaluable in making this dairy farming dream a reality.
Thank you, and I look forward to hearing from you.
Best regards,

Last edited by a moderator:

sharma96

Hi I have two acres agriculture land available for rent or lease with good running borewell water, 50 km rom nice Kanakpura toll, exact location - Chikkbettahalli Village Kanakpura. Surrounded by plenty of grazing area of forest department and unused lands..Solar fencing is already planned and will be done while giving position.