Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Legal Help

Register

Click Here!

thotauk

Dear All,

We have bought appx 10acrs of land in Nellore district, AP around a year ago.The total extent of land comprises of some portions of 4survey numbers lets say Survey number(s) - 1, 2, 3, 4. The extent of land in Survey number-4 was 3.80acre on a single name just before registration. The seller used to claim that there was 60cents (1acr = 100cents) of heriditary land and the Adangal signed by MRO was submitted to Sub Registrar at the time of the registration. I have recently found that he has taken that 60cents from 3.80acrs extent in survey number-4. Now the Adangal entries for survey number-4 shows total 2 entries with extents 3.20acre and 60cents respectively. I believe that he managed to change the Adangal with the help of revenue people just 2 to 3days before the registration date.

My total registration documents shows total 10acres, but the actual land exists as per adangals is 9.40acre. I did not even think about this kind of cheating, i want to take this matter seriously.

Can some one advise me on how to file a case against this fraud? Where do i go for help?

Many thanks in advance.

Kind regards,
Satish