Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

How Should We Classify Maize Milling Machine Types

Register

Click Here!

win tone

How should we classify MAIZE MILLING MACHINE types? It is worth thinking about.

For me, I'd like to classify maize milling machine into the following types:
1. According to processing method, we can classify maize milling machine into dry method ones and wet method ones. Dry method ones need water adding during processing. And wet method ones don't need this.

2. According to combined or single, we can classify maize milling machine into integrated ones and single unit. Integrated maize milling machine always includes at least two functions together, such as cleaning and milling, or peeling and milling.

3. According to end products, we can classify maize milling machine into peeling & grits & flour milling ones and flour grinding ones. Just as its name implies, the former can produce corn kernels, grit and flour. And the latter can only make corn flour.

4. According to the processing scale, we can classify maize milling machine into small scale maize mill line and large scale maize mill line, from 10T-3000T/24 hour.

No matter which kind of maize milling machine, we should be first clear about our requirements in capacity and end products very well. Then tell the maize milling machine manufacturer your requirements and find the most suitable maize milling machine.

For example, if you only want to buy a single maize milling machine for flour grinding to make fufu or nshima, as you've already had the cleaning machine, then you can consider about our NF series cereals grinding machines, and NF 28-36 is the better one. If you want to buy the whole maize milling machine, which can not only grind corn, but also clean corn, then you can consider about our maize milling lines. If you want to produce different sizes of corn grits and flour, then you can consider about the YTZSF 28-30 maize peeling and milling machine.

If you have any other questions about maize milling machine, please feel free to ask me again. Thank you for your attention!
Maize Milling Machine
wintone13@wintonemachinery.com

Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)