Crude/refined oils for sale

Register

raju1961

We are the mandate for a major refinery in indonesia. We can take orders in bulk for all types of crude & refined oil (i.e. Sunflower, jetropha, corn, soya, etc.) we offer a very best price and are based on aswp. Packing as per customer's requirement. We welcome bulk & regular orders.
Pm me for detailed specification and sco.
Only serious buyers please.

Last edited by a moderator:

Buy the book "Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Interviews"

trisha911

We are the mandate for a major refinery in indonesia. We can take orders in bulk for all types of crude & refined oil (i.e. Sunflower, jetropha, corn, soya, etc.) we offer a very best price and are based on aswp. Packing as per customer's requirement. We welcome bulk & regular orders.
Pm me for detailed specification and sco.
Only serious buyers please.
we are intrested in your project kindly contact on my email ID

freedreality

DEAR SIR,

we regularly have enquiries for oils.

if you have verified the seller, please send us your quotation for all oils.

we can give you good business.

Thanks with regards

Dev

pickup_me

Dear Sir,
I will arrange to procure orders for your oils in bulk quantity because i have top contacts with importers in bulk quantity,i would like to work as an agent for you upon commission basis of not less than 5 % for F.O.B.VALUES for bulk orders,kindly select me as your agent and send me 3 copies of agency agreements in which you will agree me to pay the above said commissions,send me 3 bottles of each samples by post to my camp adress :Mr.Cherian.O.S , C /O .Evangel Asramam , Koonammavu .P.O , Ernakulam District ,Kerala ,India ,Pin--683518....../Also the agreements 3 copies urgently by Reg. Post.
I will try my best to procure bulk of orders,send me the f.o.b per 1 tonnes, your business terms,minimum orders,other terms.
Thanking You
Mr.Cherian.O.S