Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

49 acres Land in Thalavadi hills for sale

Register

Click Here!

prabhusankar

I am intrested in selling my farm land in Thiganarai village, Thalavadi block. I can sell the land in two pieces of 27 acres and 22 acres. both the plots are adjoining and each is having about 300 meters of road face. The diatance from the near by tar road is 500 meters. other featurs are as given below.

27 acres plot

The plot is sloping in easterly direction, leveled to a uniform slope of 5%, established with farm roads, electric fencing, labour quarters, store room, one 20 hp and another 10 Hp free service connection, a shallow open well, and two numbers of borewells.

The speciality is that a single bore well with 2 hp submersible pump delivers about 50000 liters per hour which is no where possible with in Thalavadi.

Rate: Rs. 6.00 lakh / acre

22 acres plot

It is owned by my friend and is adjoining to the above plot. It is established with electric fencing, one number of 15 Hp, two numbers of 7.5 hp, and one number of 5.0 Hp Eb connection, A labour quarters, and silver oak plantation of 2 years of age. Currently the 15 hp connection is only used for irrigation the remaining are in ideal condition as there is no requirement for additional irrigation.

Rate: Rs. 6.00 lakh / acre

Common features

The location is 900 meters above sea level, and receives almost 800mm/ annum raifall, the weather is mild through out year with temperatures ranging from 25 to 35 deg. during day time and 14 to 22 deg during night time.
The location is ideal for future developement in to hill resot facility.

Note: Immediately on the estern side of these plots one more holding of 100 acres is also available for sale. this is not a developed land but may come at a cheper rate of Rs. 2.00 lakh / acre. Surplus water coulbe pumped from the above said plots to develop this plot.

Intrested parties shall contact

Last edited by a moderator: